Thread: Use Of Static IP On Vodaphone Prepaid GPRS

Use Of Static IP On Vodaphone Prepaid GPRS

I have been using the card of the Vodaphone since long and also I just want to know cds data card in it. I have been using the card and have never got the option of the static IP in it. Also I had a chat with the Nodal Officer, Vodafone India. It sound like he is not at all a technical person and then he had to check with all the technical team and then he told me that he would call me later, and he never did. I was unable to explain him and so I just want to know that whether such option is being used in it or not. Please help me out with this.

Re: Use Of Static IP On Vodaphone Prepaid GPRS

At the start I would tell you that just check out that how is the working of the GPRS connection of the Vodaphone and then just see that whether data card is working out in it or not. It is that you just have to make the use of the cds data and just see that how the working of the data card is is in the service of the Vodaphone. Static IP has yet not being provided to any of the consumers and if you are trying to get it then it is that you have to make the setting manually and then just see that with it is working out for you or not. You can just get the data card when you are using the internet in the system.

And when you are using the GPRS/EDGE network you can just get the use of the shared-IP address. But the main problem is that you cannot get the option of the Static IP in it. It has not been tried to any of the network that is why it is doubtful that the working of the card will be good or not. And when you are getting the Static IP you just have to continually make the setting in it. Simple Static IP is extremely easy to use and allow you a simple click to get your IP address of the dynamic state in a static state.

It is that when you are using the Static IP and just restart the net connection then the IP address will change continually in it. It is happening when you are connecting and disconnecting the modem that is being used in the system then it is bound in the static IPM to change the IP address. And also it is that you can check out the settings are being done properly in it or not. With a dynamic IP, it is harder to know that different identifiers correspond to a single person.

In a constant concern for safety, the Internet access providers have chosen to set a default dynamic IP address to fight against phishing, viruses and other threats. Indeed, the ability to change very often an IP address, limit the risk of being a target of these threats. But this system has a drawback, because sometimes you just need your IP address does not change constantly in order to use certain services or perform certain settings. Static IP is a simple program that will help to temporarily freeze your IP address and revitalize your way. In this way, if you want to do port forwarding for your Internet connection, you can freeze the IP address, make all your settings and then put your IP normally.

Static IP options are little different and if you want this options to be applied to the card that you are using then it should be developed by the company universally for all the users of the Vodaphone. And the option that you are talking will be made available to you if you are trying some thing in the mobile phone or juts try out with the setting that is being done for the internet in the mobile phone. But static IP options are being made available only when you are required for using a connection that you want to share with some other users to. But many of the mobile service providers will not provide this facility because of the security concerns in it.