Thread: Airtel 3G Speed Test in Mumbai

Airtel 3G Speed Test in Mumbai

I am having one query which is related to the Airtel 3G. As the Airtel 3G is launched in Mumbai and i wanted to go with the same. But before i need to know what is the download and upload speed you can get with the Airtel 3G. If any one is running with the Airtel 3G then give me detail of its speed. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Airtel 3G Speed Test in Mumbai

As you are looking for the speed test result for the Airtel 3G Connection then let me tell you that i am having the 3G connection for Airtel and i have performed the speed test for same. Here i am giving you the image of Speed Test which will itself tell you everything about speed.

I have performed this test onto the mobile of mine as i don't have any data card. Hope this will help you to know about the Airtel 3G.

The speed seems to be very slow with the 3G. I have never expected this much slow speed with the Airtel. If this is then speed that is offered by the Airtel then it is better to move onto the Aircel 3G services which offers much more better then the Airtel. I think Airtel has to make some more improvement in the download and upload speed of the same. If this is the speed when there is less user of it then what will be the speed when the number of user will increase.

As this test is performed on the mobile phone then you can rely on this test. When the test is performed on the Mobile phone then it is obvious to get slow speed as it is also depend on the mobile phone model. If you are having any data card then you should perform the test on same and you will come to know about the Airtel Speed Test result properly. If in case i will get opportunity to test the same i will upload the result for same.