Thread: Reliance Big TV Customer Service frustrating me

Reliance Big TV Customer Service frustrating me

Hey guys I am having this Reliance Big Tv setup box which I have just installed after making use of the TATA SKY, although the previous setup box was of good quality but it was not providing the desired channels that I wanted, so I changed from TATA SKY to this Reliance Big Tv so that I can get all the channels. But the problem is that I am facing allot of problems with the customer care as they are not responding on time. I was not getting the TenSport channel for many days and so I decided to logged a compliant to them, after having send the request they didn’t respond to any my request, I again logged the compliant and they confessed me that the matter will be solved in two days, but with over a week has been passed and still I am not able to get response from their side, can someone suggest me what should I do.

Re: Reliance Big TV Customer Service frustrating me

Hey when you give a call to them they will usually provide you with the a service request number which has got some time limit of twenty four hours and which the customers service has to respond in that stipulated time. If they fail to provide the dreaded service then you can take that number and inform the same to the highest authority of the Reliance and they will surely take the necessary actions regarding the complaint for which you have queered and you will surely get the problem solved quickly.

Instead of waiting for the response from their side what I suggest that if you have got the Reliance Headquarters any where near to your home then you must directly go there and inform them about the problems that you are facing with the Reliance setup box, with this you will surely get the necessary assistance from the Reliance team as they will not be able to provide any kind of excuses afterwards, so go as early as possible and get your problem solved quickly.

Hey if you don’t have the Reliance Hq anywhere near your home and that even after confessing about the issue to them many times still no actions is taken, when what I think that you should directly send a mail in the form of an escalation to the highest authority of the Reliance World, regarding the compliant and also the problem that you are facing from the date including problem with the service request that you are facing with this Reliance from many days and then you will get the necessary assistance as quickly as possible.

Since you are the requested customers of the reliance as you have got this setup box from them and that you ought to get all the necessary service deliver at your doorstep so if you are not getting the same even after repeated calls to them and even after sending the mails you can register a complaint about the company at the government office about the problem that the company is causing to you in providing the necessities and let them take all the necessary actions.

Why you are sticking to the Reliance Big TV when you are having the likes of the Airtel Digital TV, the Airtel company is know for their best service providing agencies and that is why what I think we should all put our hands on this company setup box as getting the utmost service is the only aim for most of the customers. Also, the Airtel provides with HD and digital sound quality as well which makes our experience with the digital box more special as compared to the other, so you should immediately change to this Airtel as early as possible.

I would mostly suggest you to go for the Dish Tv setup box as the company is not only known for providing very good service but it even provides packages in a form of a free movie every week and we can get to watch all the latest movies sitting at home. Also, with the HD and the digital sound the experience of watching the movies can be made more fruitful, so I will mostly recommend you to go for this option and avoid others.

Hey the TATA SKY setup box that you have previously dropped has come out with more interesting feature in the form of HD and digitalizing sound all this in a very cheap rate as compared to all the other vendors. Tata Sky Family Pack now Rs 250 per month instead of Rs 200 per month will be available. Also along with this the TATA SKY is also giving the free goodies of the unpaid movies package each and every month, so what I suggest that you should enroll back to the TATA SKY and get this package as early as possible.