Thread: Self Care Signing up not done in BSNL Broadband

Self Care Signing up not done in BSNL Broadband

BSNL broadband services are having a lot of the functions in it and have got some of the exciting features in it. I have switched up to BSNL now due to the exciting features that are being provided by it. Basically I make the use of the broadband services, and in which BSNL is has got some good name in it. Other than any other broadband services BSNL is just best for me for the plans that I am using in it. I have been using the application of the Self care in it and now I am not being able to get the access to it. Please help me out with this.

Re: Self Care Signing up not done in BSNL Broadband

At the start I would like to tell you that better you contact the customer care and then file down the quires to them. They will first check out the details of the bills and then they will tell you to enter the details of the connection that you are using along with the broadband. Also don’t forget to give your portal ID and the Broadband user id to them. And then it is that you also have to add the telephone no so that all the details are perfectly given to them.

When you have submitted all the data to them they can just see that what would be the issue of your system through which you are not being able to make the connection to the Self care. And then they will register the complaint and then action against the issue will be taken by them. But the main problem is that all the details are just being kept to their side and no action is being taken against the problem faced by the customers.

You can also just go to the site of the Selfcare and then you will get the option of the entering of the portal ID and also the details of the customer name and ID. When you have done the filing part then you can just get the direct access to it, and you can just start using it for the system. And before doing this just confirm all the details from the BSNL office and then only take the further steps in it. You also have to make sure that all the connection has been done perfectly so that you are facing not any other problem in it.

Also check out that the websites are being converted in to four parts and has been divided for all the zones that is present in the country. For example the peoples who are trying to connect through the west zone can get the access through the use of the west zone in it. Similarly there are 3 more zones in it, called the north zone, south zone and also the east zone. So try to make the connection from the zone in which you belong and then see that further the error is being displayed to you or not.

Check out the steps that is being given below and then just see that whether this steps are helping you out or not.
    1. At the start you have to assume and take into your account the IP address and also take into account the listing of the ID along with the STD code and the telephone number. Then consider the PW password and then use this to log in for the purpose of Internet surfing.
    2. Another step is that you got to check the 14 digit ID for Usage in the Portal Usage that can be of the format that is xyz( the related three numbers)( then the datemonthyear and also the part of the connection)
      say for the map 1261912527 and PW for the password.
    3. Then check out the details of the Email ID and also the details of the PW password then you got to use the set No2 to log on to the site of BSNL.
      and if your place is not being included in selected portals of Selfcare then you have to open the web site and see the details in it. And the other option is that log in CRM and the register with the choice of you ID say ABC and then give the email ID and PW that you use and the details will be sent to you. Thereafter you got to check the usage of your Tariff Plan and then just change the change password etc.

Check the speed at the end and see that whether it is working out to be perfect.