Thread: Is Airtel blocking 1337x.org and kproxy.com Services

Is Airtel blocking 1337x.org and kproxy.com Services

I have started using the internet services that are provided by the Airtel since long and was using it because of the download speed that is being provided by it. The service of the net is just awesome and has been using it when I have got the SIM card of Airtel. The schemes that they are providing are just awesome and have got some of the best packages in it. But recently I have encountered a problem in it that I have not been able to get through some of the sites and the name of the site is 1337x.org and it is a torrent site. And also the similar issues for the site of kproxy.com. Please help me out that why this issues are being faced by me and give me a proper reason for it.

Re: Is Airtel blocking 1337x.org and kproxy.com Services

The next option for you is that you can use torrent client encryption which will allow to download any of the files that you want from torrent. The network connection in these schematics is set to only allow encrypted connections and change the default port and also your ISP will not be able to identify the bit-torrent protocol. This solves the problem in most cases, although there are ways to do so without identifying the protocol, these methods are based on the analysis of patterns, usually looking for tied multiple simultaneous connections to multiple IP addresses.

First check out the ISP services that is being provided by the mobile service of Airtel and see that whether any kind of the fluctuations is being encountered in it or not. Sometimes it happens that they are not allowing any entry to the torrent site all for the simple reason because of the multiple downloads that is being done in it. Many torrent sites are there that provide you free and multiple download options that is not legal and may cause a threat to the mobile services that is being provided by Airtel.

Accusing a customer of being a criminal without any evidence to support the claim is bad policy, so is the prevention of general cargo now Airtel is taking such actions for the case of the security and maintenance of law and order . After all you are paying for upstream and downstream and there is plenty of content that is perfectly legal to share so you can just use it in different manner rather than blocking the whole content of it. Changing ports and the use of encryption issues are well covered so it should work out with the issues that you are facing with the Airtel connection.

And also some of the sites have changed their strategy of attacking the users by using the connection of the proxy server and then getting the view of it by allowing the free download links for the various peoples who are using the net. You can try the use of the torrent site by downloading the tool of the uTorrent and then applying it to the system that you are using. So that you can just click on the search option and then just download the related details on it that you wanted.

The services that is being provided by Airtel is having many of the glitches that allow various users to start misusing it for the downloading of the various illegal application from the site through the use of the network of the Airtel. And this days stringent law’s has been passed that are against stopping all the cases of the anti-piracy that is being done through the use of the internet, by downloading all the illegal tracks through it and then using it for the selling purpose and gaining profit that is not meant for the seller. So according to the law of the group targeting of the ISP’s Airtel have targeted the above sites and have stopped all the illegal users from using the site for their own benefit and for stooping all the unwanted and multiple downloads that they are doing through the use of the above sites.