Thread: Various Factors for Blocking of a certain site.

Various Factors for Blocking of a certain site.

I have started facing problem in Airtel internet connection. The browser that is currently in use does not open the certain sites, but my friend is able to do in any of the browser that are present but he has a different connection for internet. Is this happening because of any wrong setting in my pc or in the internet connection? Also suggest me the best way to improve the speed of my internet connection as it is always low as per what it is expected. What kind of anti virus should be present to get the perfect security in the computer? Always there is an infrequent disconnection in my Laptop because of which I have to disconnect and connect again and again. What is the possible solution?

Re: Various Factors for Blocking of a certain site.

See whenever you try to open a certain site on the internet it may be possible that it is rated as a bad link by the internet people who have certain knowledge about these things. If you are using a Firefox web browser, which is free Source, it contains many plugs in to make your browsing many easier. There is one plug-in that helps in judging the site in his rating and displays it. If the site is not that good then, the pop comes that it is not a genuine case. So this may be the issues that you are facing. There can be a possibility that the site which you are referring is down for some reason and you are aware of it.

The website that you are searching is not down, if you can open the same website from other browser. To find out the proper solution of these problem do the following things: check for the wrong address that are present in the address file that will redirect you into some other file. If you are referring to some pay pal site then it is the problem of the router that is not routing you to connect destination .Try to do a trace route and find out exactly where the problem exists.DNS cache is the place where all the record is been present try clearing the DNS every time. Try changing the setting of the antivirus and the firewall. Restart the browser.

What kind of the site it is? Is it a site which consists of wrong material present in it? This will be not displayed because there are filter present in the ways that you are travelling in the internet which filter you r site and if they suspect anything wrong, then the content is filtered. IS the site related to certain antivirus information you are trying to achieve? If yes and you are not able to reach that site then ti is the virus that is creating the problem. Try getting some good antivirus like Norton .comodo, AVG or any other highly rated by the experts. If you are searching for an particular site and that site is retransferring you to another site then it is mainly the spyware that is affected in your computer.

It may be the virus that is affecting the computer to not to go that particular site. Always use a firewall when you are connecting to the internet. There is a presence of Spyware that will redirect it to other webpage. Take a proper antivirus that will terminate the spyware. There is various type of infection that is present and daily invented for affecting the computers, so please be aware of all the latest spyware attack in the internet today. When you are connected to the internet with the help of mobile device see to it that the security which is been using is a very high performance ones. Always try to keep the information in the secure manner when travelling in the networks.