Thread: Mtnl unlimited 3G plan introduced for 4.5K

Mtnl unlimited 3G plan introduced for 4.5K

I am getting to hear about the new plans that are being introduced by the mtnl people. Well these plans are quite interesting and one of them that I liked the most is the mtnl unlimited 3G plan and that too for 4.5k. I thought it is quite cheap. Well the duration of the usage is around 6 months and we have the freedom of using the 200GB per month. So that’s really a cool plan and I ma thinking of getting one. well I noticed that nobody is talking about this new plan here. So that’s why I thought I will only start the discussion. So anyone who want to comment here or want to share something then do share here.

Re: Mtnl unlimited 3G plan introduced for 4.5K

Well I think this is a very good plan introduced by the mtnl people well I would be happy to know if you can give me some more details on the speed of the data card. What will be the browsing speed and what will be the download speed. If anyone have nay details on it then do let me know about it. I think it’s a great plan and I will also be thinking to get this one. since I am fed up of all the unlimited data plans that are being introduced and because of the fair usage data policy we are not able to get the proper data speed as well.

I think it is a much better plan then the rest of its competitors like the airtel and the reliance. So according to me opting for this particular plan would be a very nice option for me and i will surely look to go ahead with this plan. Reliance broadband had also introduced the same plan but i did not get any good reviews about this particular service and i think that is the back point of the latest broadband plans that are introduced in the market. They do not deliver the performance which they promise to deliver. I think this looks a much better option and i would surely go with it.

Well i want to know that is there any charges that will be levied for the roaming facilities. So if it is there anything then do let me know about it. well even i was impressed knowing about the different plans in the mtnl 3G section. i was really happy about it. So i thought of going with the mtnl 3G plan. These time i had the airtel 3G card and i really did not like its performance. So as of now i would like you to give some information on the roaming charges of the mtnl 3G. so do let me know about it as early as possible.

Well , i do have a answer for your query. Well what i want to say is that i did have a talk with the mtnl people regarding this matter and they seemed to answer my query. Well they said that the roaming charges will not eb levied and the normal charges will be applied here. So do not worry about the roaming charges instead get added to the service it is really superb. Having subscribed to the service i personally feel that it is a great one and it has really good service to offer. So do go ahead with its service.