Thread: Bsnl changing its plans effective from 1st february 2011

Bsnl changing its plans effective from 1st february 2011

Well I am getting to hear a lot about the bsnl broadband plans are being revised and changed. Well I am not able to get any exact information on this particular topic. So I thought searching in the internet would be a good option. Still the bsnl people have not publicized anything about the new plans. So I thought asking here would be a good option. So suggest me something that will help me locate the exact plan changes for the bsnl. So anyone having any idea then do share it with me.

Re: Bsnl changing its plans effective from 1st february 2011

Yes I would surely like to help you on this. Well the plan is that the bsnl have introduced the special combo broadband plan for the business users and also for the normal home users. Unlimited plan of 4mbps speed is now charged Rs.1350 and the speed will remain constant upto 20Gband after that the speed will dip down to 256kbps as per the fair usage policy. The 1mbps plan is available at Rs.850 and the speed will dip after 8GB of usage. This is also as per the fair usage policy. Well this is what the information that I have able to get. In case I get more information I will get back to you.

Well i would definitely like to add something here. well the case is that the two plans that the above user have mentioned is absolutely correct but i think the user has missed some other plans information. There is more to add here there is a BBG Combo ULD 1000 plan which has the maximum speed of 2mbps and the data usage till 15Gb will get the maximum speed upto 2mbps after that the speed will be reduced and will be available at 256kbps. Also one more thing that I would like to add here is of the BBG Combo ULD 1700. This plan has the maximum speed of 2mbps but the data usage will remain upto 40Gb and after that the speed will come down. So I hope you are able to get the correct information here.

So what does that mean the existing plans like BBG 125, BBG FN 500, BBG Combo 650, BBG Combo 749, BBG Combo 850 and bbg speed combo 4500 will not be existing anymore? So are there any methods by which I would have to inform any bsnl authority to change the plan respectively for me or will they change it for me according to my needs? I need some advice from you. Since this news is very new and I have no information on what to do else. So anyone who could help me out in this situation then do let me know about it.

Yes the plans that you have mentioned above are closed mostly. The plans that are mentioned by the users are correct to my knowledge. So you will have to change that plan accordingly. Well you can simply change the plan information by simply talking to the customer service and asking them o change the plan for you. They will accordingly change the plan for you. So there is nothing big procedure that you will have to follow. The procedure that I have suggested you here is quite correct and you must follow them.