Thread: BSNL BroadBand: How to configure Zte ZXDSL 831AII modem

BSNL BroadBand: How to configure Zte ZXDSL 831AII modem

Hi! I am not going to take your too much time. Last week I purchase Zte ZXDSL 831AII modem from BSNL. I forget to ask them about configuration procedure. I just want to know the procedure to configure this modem with my system. I hope you already know the procedure to configure this modem with system. I am waiting for your replies desperately. Your every single line of information is valuable for me. if possible to you try to get back to me as soon as possible. I would like to say thanks in advance for your valuable replies.

Re: BSNL BroadBand: How to configure Zte ZXDSL 831AII modem

It is very easy to configure your modem with your system. I don’t have complete information about the steps. But I like to share information that I know.Go inside the option names”network connection” available inside control panel of your system. Their click on “local area network” option and click on properties. After you will see the list, in that list click on internet protocol and click on properties. Inside general tab enter the following information.
    • Ip address: - 192.168.1.2
    • Subnet Mask:- 255.255.255.0
    • DSN server:- 192.168.1.1
    • After that click on ok.

After doing all the procedure mentioned in above post goes inside "configure atm pvc” present on internet connection configuration page and click on add button. There select VPI 0, VCI 35, Service category UBR without PCR and simply click on next button. After that select the configuration connection type and click on the next button. After completing this procedure go inside “WAN IP Address settings page”. There select the option named “ip address autonaticaly”. Click on option for enabling NAT. after that click on “add default rout”.

Thank you providing my complex problem in such a small duration. Before asking another question I like to say thanks again for your replies. Now I want to know the procedure that I follow in order to configure the username and password page of the broadband. I am sure this question is simple for you. I am waiting for answer of this question. My friends for same answer.

It is really easy to configure the username and password page of broadband. Select the service name that you are using after that fill the fields name username and password provided by bsnl itself. After that select the option named “always on” in order to avoid the problems associated with internet connection. After clicking on that next button one window will appear in front of you displaying summery. Click on the apply button present at the bottom of that window to finish your work.

If you still unable to configure your modem using the all the steps mentioned in above steps. I will suggest you to simply make a call to BSNL’s support center. There are toll free numbers available on their official site to take help of experts of BSNL to solve problems like this. Whenever I face any problem with my broadband connection I immediately make call to them. I tell you they help me lot to solve all my minor problems.

If you are not able to solve your problem, even after taking help of experts with the help of toll free number provided by them. I suggest you to visit their nearest office and discuss your problem with experts present at their directly. You can also take help of your private engineer to solve this problem. he may charge small amount of money for configuring your modem.