Thread: Configuring Netgear Router with UTSTAR 304R2

Configuring Netgear Router with UTSTAR 304R2

Recently I buy Netgear(JWNR 2000) router. Up till now I used UTSTAR 304R2, but now for using wireless connection I bought this router. I took help of the CD provided by Netgear to configure this router with my existing system. I finish all the steps and when I went to connect to internet it unable to give me any response. All lights of my modem and router lit up. I desperately need your help to solve this problem. Please I am requesting you to guide me to get my internet connection back. I am waiting for your replies. Your every single line of information is valuable for me. I would like to say thanks in advance for your precious replies.

Re: Configuring Netgear Router with UTSTAR 304R2

As far my knowledge is saying the steps provided inside the CD of particular routers are more than sufficient to configure that router with your system. I think there must something wrong with your settings only. I will suggest you to check whether both your router and computer are using same SSID or not. If both are using different one they never allows you to connect to internet. If even after using same SSID you are facing similar kind of problem, check WIFi protocol used by them. It is necessary that both of them are using same WIFI protocol 802.11b. Check that one also and see whether you are facing similar kind of problem or not.

Sorry! I don’t have enough information about the steps to configure the netgear router for using internet connection. But I want to give a free advice to you. That if you failed to establish an internet connection wirelessly why you don’t try to achieve the same thing using a simple LAN connection. Try to establish internet connection by taking help of simple lan connection. If you succeed to establish connection with internet using lan connection. You can easily download PDF files having detailed information about each and every step that you have to perform in order to configuring your router for wireless connection.

I will advise you to take help of your friends help to solve this problem. Try to take help of those friends having same router. You can call them to guide about all the steps that you have to perform for configuring your router for wireless connection. I hope they will help you to solve your problem related to router. my all friends uses same router for internet connection when any of us face problem like this we all went to his place and share our experience to solve that problem.

I don’t come to know why you are not succeeding to establish wireless connection even after following all the procedure. Forget about that I am going to tell you the simplest suggestion to solve your problem. I don’t know you already know about solution or not. Netgear is well known for his fast customer service. Whenever I face problem with my netgear products I simply call on their official side. There are expert’s presents at other side that solved my problem quickly. I also suggest you to call them and tell them exactly what problem you are facing. I am sure they will definitely help you to get rid of this problem. You can make a call to netgear using this number “1800-425-4327”

If you fail to make a call to experts of netgear by using the help line number provided by them, I will suggest you to go in cyber cafe and visit the official site of netgear. There you will find one section for taking help of experts. Simply submit your query there. I hope you will get appropriate solution for your problem in 15 to 20 hours. If you got solution for it don’t forget to inform me also.

I will suggest you don’t too much things with your new router to get rid of this problem. Take help of your private engineer to solve this issue. While solving the issue keep close look on procedure he is following to solve your problem. So that you can solve this kind of problems in future without taking anybodies help. If your engineer also fails to solve this problem visit your nearest service center and discuss your problem with them.