Thread: Airtel introduces Broadband 1mbps FUPed plan at Rs. 999

Airtel introduces Broadband 1mbps FUPed plan at Rs. 999

Well I was going through the internet the other day and I came across the advertisement which mentioned about the airtel fuped plan at Rs.999. well that made me look at the entire details of the particular plan. Having looked at the entire description I saw that the download speed till 15GB would be till 1MBps and after that the download speed will be anywhere around 256kbps. Well the fair usage policy is increasingly becoming more popular among all the service providers and many of the service providers are opting with it. so what is your take on this? Any suggestions?

Re: Airtel introduces Broadband 1mbps FUPed plan at Rs. 999

Yes I think the fair usage policy is becoming more popular among all the service providers and mostly all of them are surely opting for it. Now talking about your plan introduced by the airtel I think it is a slight revision made by the airtel people and I think all the airtel lovers are surely not going to love this. I was really expecting some good fair usage policy from the airtel still I think it is a average plan and there is nothing much to offer for the normal people. So according to me airtel must have a rethink over the introduction of all the plans in the market.

According to me this plan is for the 1mbps users. Recently I have been hearing about the 4mbps plan for Rs.899 I think that is a better plan and I think all must have a look at this particular plan. Well I have gone through majority of the websites and there is nothing much that I get to see or hear about this particular plan. So I think all the users who are unhappy about the 1mbps unlimited plan must have a look at this particular plan and I think they will surely would like to opt for this particular plan.

Nice to hear about this particular plan and I am happy that somebody is taking interest about the different plans that are being introduced by the airtel. Well I need to ask a particular question with you all. The 849 plan that you said about the airtel is this particular plan unlimited? If it is, then do let me know about it. You are quite correct that this particular plan is not so much publicized by the airtel people everywhere. So that’s why it as good to read here. So please do specify whether this particular plan is unlimited or not.

Let me inform you that there is no such plan which is introduced as unlimited in the airtel. Well the fair usage policy is applicable to all the users which comes under the unlimited plan users. So do not think there is any such unlimited plan stuff in the airtel. Here also the downloading speed will be constant anywhere around 15GB download then the speed will dip down to 256kbps. So do not expect to do any downloads at such speed. So this is what I have to say here. If you are still having any query about any other information then do let me know about it.

I think airtel people have really crossed the limits. I think it is better to stick with the reliance who offers a good 1mbps download speed without application of any fair usage policy. I think that would be a nice option to go for. I am sick and tired of using these unlimited plans by airtel. Now I will be shifting my attention to the reliance people and accordingly I will use it. well this is what I had to say here. I would like to know more from you all. If there is any such plans that is newly being introduced and I am not aware of it then do let me know about it.

Well even i agree with all of you here. I think your suggestion does matches with mine. So according to me it is a great suggestions that you all have shared here. well even i think the airtel people have to look for some methods such that the fair usage policy is implemented correctly and in a very proper way. Well i am very greatfull to all of you such that you are providing some good suggestions here. So thanks a lot for all the efforts that you have given here.