Thread: Need to know more about Speed offered by BSNL EVDO.

Need to know more about Speed offered by BSNL EVDO.

Yesterday I purchase a brand new laptop for me. Now I am searching for best wireless connection for my laptop. My friends suggest me to go with BSNL EVDO since it is cheaper than other ones. I just want to know the how much speed it provides. If you already used this broadband connection please tell me about it. I want to select the best one for my laptop. Your every single line of information helps me to know more about it. If possible to you try to get back to me with suitable answers as soon as possible. I would like to say thanks in advance for your valuable replies.

Re: Need to know more about Speed offered by BSNL EVDO.

I am living in small town. I don’t have exact information about the speed offered by the BSNL EVDO. My all friends are currently using wired broadband connection offered by the BSNL. All they got the speed up to 0.75 mbps. By considering such a great market captured by BSNL EVDO in few months I guaranteed that you will definitely get speed higher than normal wire connection. BSNL is well known for their unlimited planes. Their all unlimited planes are cheaper than other brands unlimited plans. I will get back to you if I got exact information about aped offered by BSNL EVDO.

One thing I like about BSNL is they provide demo of each and every plane provided by to customers before purchasing it. It is not possible to get exact information about aped offered by BSNL EVDO from other people. It is ideal to take experience of using one demo plane before purchasing it. For using demo plane simply go to your nearest BSNL office and register your name for that particular plane. In two or three years they will come at your place to show demo of that plane. If you like the speed you get from it you can purchase it otherwise you can refuse it without paying single amount of money.

The speed offered by almost all wireless broadband connections is basically depends upon the coverage area of your network. If BSNL has strong network in your area you will experience high quality speed of internet connection. If you noticed that there is not good network available in your area thank I will suggest you to go with other options instead of sticking with only one option that is BSNL EVDO.

As far I come to know after visiting official site of BSNL. On their site they mentioned that the unlimited plane offered by them provides max to max 3.1 MBPS speed. And other plane which is pre-paid plane offers 2 MBPS speed. I don’t know how much speed they exactly provide in our home. if you have any doubt about speed or coast simply call on number 1502. This is helpline number provided by BSNL. I am sure they will resolve your all doubts regarding broadband speed.

I discuss with wireless broadband users in my area. They told me that BSNL has terrible coverage area and hence unable to provide desirable speed while using internet connection. Now I am planning to switch to other companies’ wireless broadband connection planes. Can you suggest me which is the ideal option for available for me instead of BSNL EVDO.

Reliance is only company which is come after BSNL for providing wireless Broadband connections. They have number of planes similar to BSNL. But they provide constant speed as they mentioned in their official site. My friends also replace their wireless broadband connection of BSNL with Reliance and all of them are happy with the speed factor.