Thread: Tariffs of latest BSNL broadband unlimited combo plans

Tariffs of latest BSNL broadband unlimited combo plans

I have recently bought a new desktop computer system at my home and I am looking forward to get an internet connection on this machine. I guess it would be better to go with the broadband connection rather then having a wireless connection as I don't think that I will have a better speed with the wireless connection as compare to that of hard cabled internet. In India, Internet and telephone services are ultimately provided by the bsnl no matter who's your ISP so it would be always best to get the bsnl broadband connection. Can you guys given me all the latest tariffs of BSNL broadband unlimited combo plans so that I can choose any of them?

Re: Tariffs of latest BSNL broadband unlimited combo plans

BSNL, the chief broadband internet provider in India revealed latest combo broadband tariff plans for all the type of customers urban as well as rural. They have revealed tariff rates as well of the high tech 16 mbps and 24 broadband internet connection which will transform the present internet scenario in India. The extraordinary about fresh combo plans is that there are two new unlimited plans at 2 mbps and 1 mbps speeds. BSNL presently offers the lowest 2 mbps tariff plan in India which comes only in Rs. 125/- per 150 MB of bandwidth usage. Most recent high speed broadband connections too will be provided with the lowest possible charges .

Best broadband plans for online streaming would be 16 mbps and 24 mbps connections as there won't be any waiting period for playing videos anymore, Not to worry about the playing multiple videos at a time as well. These days there were many problem for watching the live TV with the connection speed a normal user used to get from their ISP but now there won't be any difference between the computer and TV in order to watch online tv. Only problem about these connection is that they are not available yet in all the countries of India. And it is but obvious to pay high charges for using such a lightening speed of an internet connection. But 2 Mbps BSNL connections are available in all the exchanges or BSNL. Home unlimited users can now get upgraded to the 1 mbps and 2 mbps unlimited combo plans.

Here I have provided all the new tariffs of the BSNL broadband unlimited combo plans that you can opt out for it. Please note that there are two unlimited plans that are best for streaming videos and watching online movies etc. Specially for those people who download huge amount of people.

There are presented BSNL Home Unlimited broadband tariff plans costing Rs. 750/- and Rs. 1350/- which offers the 256 kbps and 512 kbps of speed respectively. You can check it in the above image where they have shown two unlimited plans out of which 2 Mbps seems to be perfect for using 2 Mbps of speed. It would be fun to use internet with this plan. But if you go through whole chart once again then logically Combo-2799 is more better than that of Unlimited-2 Mbps because of 50 Gb of usage is just enough for single month if you do not download full movies everyday. Best thing about Combo-2799 plan is its speed, You would be getting massive speed 8 Mbps.

I think there would be much better plans then those displayed in the above chart. Though all the main and running plans have got covered in it but still if you want to make any confirmations then you can always call to the 1500 which is a Toll Free number for knowing about BSNL broadband plans. Latest BSNL unlimited broadband tariff plans might be including a Fair Usage Policy. I have heard about one condition for 1Mbps & 2Mbps unlimited plan is that it gives this much speed only upto 25 GB and 50 GB of bandwidth usage respectively and then speed falls to the 256 or 512 kbps unlimited.

If I compare the download/upload limit of BSNL broadband unlimited combo plans with Hathway unlimited plans then it is the worse. If I choose BB FN Combo 600 then, I get only 2.5gb download/upload rates, where else if I choose hathway 1mbps plan in which we have to pay 670 Rs., including all taxes and services, we get 25gb download/upload limit, so BSNL seems to just looting the general public in this situation. Check out its BSNL broadband unlimited combo plans in the below image taken straight from BSNL website:

You can find that on below linked thread. The one thing which I really do not like is introduction of various limit on the basis of fair usage policy. They are giving unlimited bandwidth but as you exceed your limit your download speed is limited. You cannot do much in that. Some of the plans mentioned in the below thread are worthless. For example : 499 gives you 4GB limit of using a 512kbps speed and then it is reduced to 256kbps. That means you are paying for 512 and getting 256.

BSNL reduced Unlimited plan rental to Rs 500