Thread: Airtel Newly introduced broad band plans

Airtel Newly introduced broad band plans

The internet connection that I am using for about 2 years is Airtel broadband service. But now with the introduction of new plans the amount of services that they are providing is quiet bad when compare to the older plans. My older plan name is Weekend benefit on freedom 1699. Recently I got a mail from Airtel stating the services that I will get from the new plan but the plan is not as good as the old one. They have also written in the mail that the customer is free to choose the plan in the earlier part of the mail, but in the latter part it is stated that by default the new connection which is advised by the airtel people will be active for me. This new plan is not so good, is there any other service provider which is better than this people.

Re: Airtel Newly introduced broad band plans

That is right when you compare the older and the new plan, the services that they will provide is very bad .Coming to the Fair usage policy the older one can be used 2mbps till 30 GB and after 30 GB we can use 1mbps. But in the new plan till 40 GB the speed remain the same, but after that it directly fall to 256 kbps instead of 1 mbps At least they should be provide 512 kbps. Also the voice usage which is till 100 rupees is not present in the new plan. But the only advantage is you get 10 GB extra.

The impatience 1799 plan is something to be considered when compared with the older ones. But when compared to the other broad band services that are present in the market, I would go to MTNL who has come with new plans and they are worth the money, but the problem is they are not reliable, most of the time the connection is not available because of network connection and the main issue of this plan introduction is to attract new customers to use their products. As now a day lot of industries are providing the similar type of services as the MTNL so this is the game plan.

When I got this mail from AIRTEL, I thought to disconnecting from AIRTEL .I tried it previously also but they are such a cunning people that when you speak to the customer care people they speak to you for a long time .They provide all the new discount that are available by dong some manipulation in the plan, and you are not aware of it .You use the plan and after some time you realize that the money for the services which was claimed to be free or less amount is been charged in the next part of the bill. I had this issue many time and now this is the height of irritation.

Since this new plan is introduced in the market many people are thinking of disconnecting from it , but the main thing is they have told to think about it and give the review that are you interested or not. Basically I am using the old plan which is not so interesting because I use internet a lot in my life, since Airtel counts all the uploading and downloading done on internet , my fair usage get complete in a quick time so because of that the new plan is not helpful to me. The other think to be considered is about the guys who are from Airtel. They always try to hide the negative factor or they are newly joined and are not aware of it. They always come and speak about various plan which is not require by the customers .The Airtel guys should really upgrade their Style when approaching to their customers.