Thread: Changing BSNL Broadband plan is faster now

Changing BSNL Broadband plan is faster now

It looks like a modernize for the improved in implementation of BSNL broadband plan alteration these days. Earlier BSNL used to linger for start of every month for implementing the broadband plan modify but now they do it within a few days. I tried to change my plan on 24-1-2011 and my new plan was activated right after 4 days that too was having one national holiday in between. In fact it looks like to have altered even in advance but because of some misunderstanding the incorrect user id was conveyed. So the real transform happened right on 2nd working day.

Re: Changing BSNL Broadband plan is faster now

It depends on the branch office that you have got and it seems like you have got the better branch near to your home. In fact it depends on the office staff to handle the subscribers. Even I have heard that the BSNL used to wait for the whole month or whatever days are left to complete month just for changing the subscriber's plan. Now subscribers must be feeling more freedom to change their plan as soon as they feel that they have opted for the wrong one. But their might some restrictions on the count that how much time you can change your plan within one month which you must confirm from your ISP.

Sometime it happens that the office staff of your ISP's branch doesn't has proper softwares or backups for maintaining the records of the changes made in the plans. There could be some problem with the charges to apple after changing the plans prior to that. Now I guess most of the ISP are trying to be helpful as much as they can, You must be knowing competitions between the ISPs as there much options to get an internet connection which has became reason to worry for all the broadband service providers. Bit of helpless from the ISP could loos the subscriber right away. In old days, Subscriber used to think about the deposits as well, But these days they are not even asking for any deposits and many time not asking even for installations charges.

Yes, This is a good news for all the BSNL Broadband subscribers that they can change their broadband plans whenever they want as the process for changing the plan has became much faster and I know the fact behind getting this process faster. Actually BSNL people used to use the software which works like CDR type billing and their work gets done faster hence they can change our plan more faster. In most of the times, Changes in your plan gets applied in next 12 hour yet they commit about the same in next 24 hours.

It is true that they are allowing to change your plan at any time and it takes effect from the very next day but still there are some restrictions on your choice to make opt out for another plan which may be not be liked by many people. Mostly prepaid subscribers can opt out for the another prepaid plans and same with the postpaid plans. Even prepaid to postpaid and vice versa would be possible but not so fast.

I have some dought, please reply me.. I am using BSNL broadband plan combo 1000 unlimited in the month of feb-2011, at the end of the feb-2011(28 feb) I have changed my plan 1350 combo Unlmtd, I think, my plan change requist will panding, and effect will on 1st march, but change plan intantly on 28 feb... Now I am worrying that I will receive 1000+1350=2350 bill amount under feb-2011 month.. anybody right idea about this, please reply me, thanx

I don’t think that this will add both of them. But still, if you are having doubt with that then you can simply contact the BSNL and ask them for the same. I am sure that they will provide you the information about this. This will be the best way to get the answer for your question and you should do it soon. Thank you.