Thread: Anti piracy outfit are threatening torrent site ban

Anti piracy outfit are threatening torrent site ban

Yesterday while I was browsing the internet I came across a very interesting article which mentioned that Aiplex software which is a very famous anti piracy software is planning to ban various websites like torrent and they are planning to act very soon. They also have stated they will urge the government to ban all the sites which prompt for the DOS(Denial of Service attacks). Torrent and all the sites which use the p2p technology are being suggested for a complete ban. Well this is what I have heard I want your inputs on this topic. Anyone who wants to say anything about this particular topic then do post in your views here.

Re: Anti piracy outfit are threatening torrent site ban

Well this initiative is taken to curb the movie piracy which is spreading like a wildfire. So this may be a small step taken by the antipiracy outfit to curb the piracy of the movies. According to me it’s a good opinion and I think they must take some severe steps to curb such types of piracy. Well even I have read about the article and I felt good about it. Like, the government is doing its role to protect it and we as a active citizen must support them instead of going against it. As such it is a great initiative by them and I think they must go ahead with it.

Well according to me this initiative is not a effective one. The reason being one Is that they are still not able to get any outlet which are selling pirated cds to bring them down. So I think curbing the piracy through restricting the Indian torrent sites is not even a half step taken to curb the piracy. I think this is a great initiative but I don’t think so it will last any longer. Since the piracy as the above user said is spreading like a wildfire and it is very difficult to bring them down. More implementation rules and a very firm law should be introduced by the government to bring the piracy down. So this is my point of view on this particular topic.

I think they will not be able to do any big deal on this matter. The anti piracy outfit have still not able to bring down any particular website from the internet. They have not yet been successful to stop any website from doing any illegal things that are banned in the India. So taking such an initiative is a big joke for me. As the above user said they are still not able to ban the Indian torrent sites from uploading any pirated stuff in the internet. So how came they would be successfully able to ban the torrent sites. I really don’t think so that would be possible.

Well even I agree with the above user the anti piracy outfit of India are just making me a fool of themselves. They are not yet clear with the approach that they are going to make and I think this is just a minor step. For me government should take a centre stage and develop some serious actions to be taken to curb anti piracy. I think that would help some. Also strict cyber rules should be implemented and whoever trying to break the rules should be dealt with very firmly by the law. So that they are not repeating the mistakes again. Just by banning several torrent sites will not serve the purpose at all. I think government must take some initiative to create some awareness.

unsure Re: Anti piracy outfit are threatening torrent site ban

Well this is absoultely a drama done by the antipiracy company aiplex. These people are not curbing the piracy, These people are increasing the piracy level to the max. I know very well about this company, This company has only two staffs working towards curbing piracy and both are big time piraters, They have taken contract for few movies, in case if some company not giving the contract to them, These people are pirating those movies into higher number. These people also involved in DDOSing which is crime , they threaten site owners to remove only the links of those movies which they contract, They are encouraging them to pirate movies which are not contracted by them. To curb piracy, government should ban aiplex and coz of this, piracy will surely reduce. The managing director himself has given interview to few magazines that they ddos sites, Ddosing is absoulte crime

After several weeks of negotiations under the auspices of the Ministries of different countries and Industry, the Internet Service Providers (ISPs), representatives of cultural industries music, movies, video games and consumer associations have decided to take an action against the piracy which is being made and I guess each step towards the same will give us a different experience to watch movies and listen music.