Thread: Is it worth migrating to Reliance Wireline Broadband

Is it worth migrating to Reliance Wireline Broadband

Being a 6 year old client I am completely unhappy like most of the public with these Fair Usage Policy shit. To me 256 kbps is history. I require a min 512 kbps with no Fair Usage Policy. So what you mans recommend me? Reliance wireline broadband users please pour in your idea. A fed up tata client... Check out my siggy for more information on my plight.if you have any information then please tell me.

Re: Is it worth migrating to Reliance Wireline Broadband

More than a year at the moment public make selecting an ISP much more contrived than it actually is. There are simply two left in India that do not put into effect "fair caps"--Reliance as well as MTNL. With MTNL's limited accessibility, that simply leaves Reliance. In so far as quality as well as all those goodies is worried, they fluctuate as well as differ depending on where you live. Public are rapid to comment on awful experiences relating to things however seldom would compliment and/or state positive things if they are happy with the service.

Reliance's client support is delayed. It actually is. If not your queries be connected with billing/filing a complaint, spare yourself a migraine as well as do not call them. As with any additional ISP here (or any other service, I be supposed to state) after applying, you have to be carried their backs for a couple of days. Reliance is not ADSL like Airtel , they utilize an RJ-45 converter, whose technical term escape me at the instant. Anyhow, the simply irritating thing linking to that is the web login. Because of their Modem running in bridge mode, you are not able to share the Internet using the router without jumping during bunch of hoops.

If ICS is a priority, after that depending on your utilizes (WiFi/Wired) obtain an extra LAN card or a PCI WiFi card/Random Linksys/Netgear Router to allocate the internet. Reliance has three unlimited plans, choose whichever suits your pocket. Reliance's DNS servers are slow for me, so I utilize Google's. I did advise running Namebench previous to you adjust your DNS, however.

Not confident what element of this you are not receiving... I respond to your query. It was a LONG and DETAILED reply that is in moderation because of it raising language flags. You are not able to observe it till it gets accepted by a moderator. The on top of posts is different from my original respond; I posted those to inform you of the original respond being in moderation.