Thread: Airtel Broadband hidden unlimited plans

Airtel Broadband hidden unlimited plans

In recent times while i was just concerning to trip off my airtel connection, I am thinking i be supposed to talk to them. Within 2 days i got a call from them where they inform me there is a Rs. 499 unlimited plan (512kbps) as well as a Rs. 549 unlimited plans (512kbps speed + Rs. 150 free calls). However on their website unlimited plan is of Rs. 699 (512kbps + almost no free calls + 5gb capping after that speed 256kbps). I am a bit confused? Are these plans restrictive i.e. do they have hidden conditions or are they clandestine plans for a few selected? Any thought. Should i select these plans or am i selected to be fool by airtel.

Re: Airtel Broadband hidden unlimited plans

Well you almost certainly talked to their preservation department which is recognized to make such calls with such suggest to customers removing their services. These plans are not accessible to everyone. it is better that you obtain these package information in written with clear sign that there is no Fair Usage Policy on these plans which would drop the services to 256kbps after a definite boundary is crossed. Finally, airtel is also recognized to forget these special suggest after a couple of months.

There are no airtel plans with no Fair Usage Policy, while i told there preservation dept that mtnl is suggesting 1mbps at 999 with no Fair Usage Policy they just reject to trust me and told me that they have information on plans of the entire isps plus mtnl has Fair Usage Policy however it has not disclosed it to the clients. Even while i inform them that i have downloaded over 100 gb with no any reduce in speed on mtnl they now kept repeating the similar thing that the entire isps including mtnl has a Fair Usage Policy limit as well as they just are not able to suggest me a plan with no Fair Usage Policy.

I have that plan, they give me this offer after i required suspending on airtel broadband, however it has a 10GB download cap, and after 10GB you will obtain 256kbps plan speed (in which you will find 30 kbps as downloading speed). I will dump it soon as i seem for BSNL 512kbps plan at the moment. So tell me about my reply if you want to inform me something about this. you can post me about that over here.

I believe it is still better than BSNL 256 kbps plan at Rs. 499 as well as Airtel is foolish Rs. 699 512kbps plan which gas cap of 5 GB. However BSNL 512 kbps plan is finest. So if you do not have too much downloading than these airtel is hidden plans are OK for a attempt (to save a few bucks). What u guys say? However first i will verify full conditions (to ensure if there are variations).