Thread: Airtel 3G Service In Chennai

Airtel 3G Service In Chennai

The use of the 3G service in the phone is an awesome application and I have able to make use of it vary perfectly with all the necessary information with me. I have been using the 3G service that is of Airtel and it has one of the best of then networks that can be used for the service of the 3G. But the main problem is that I am planning to go to chennai so I wanted all the list of the information of the working of the phone and also the rates that is being applied there. Please provide me with the perfect solution for this issue and the proper rates for it.

Re: Airtel 3G Service In Chennai

You can just check out the view the details of Airtel broadband plan in Tamil Nadu. And in fact, Airtel offers broadband plan in different states, sometimes in cities. So we made this particular position for Airtel broadband plan applicable in Tamil Nadu. We have all the details of Airtel broadband plan in different cities and states. For that you have to make the related search for it and then apply it to the phone that you will make use while you are traveling through Chennai.

Also you can just try the method of first going to Airtel Broadband plans in all states and cities through the use of the Airtel site and then you can go to get the plan details options in it for the particular state and city. These are plans in the Top 5 Plans to sell broadband Airtel. See the details that are given below:
    Airtel Broadband Plan Traiff Limited in TamilnaduTariff Surf Airtel Plans A 749 with Speed 1199 bites and Velocity 2999 then the plan ofAirtel FL17 with the Speed 4999. This plans can be used by you.

And also it is that you can just check out the latest report for the use of the plans other then chennai that is given below:
    Latest report on 3G is that now FCC report is finding 68 percent of broadband connections in the United States are not really said to be the broadband so the services that are being running in India might be affected due to this. And the fact is also that Airtel leads the market with 69.4 million mobile subscribers. So it is better that you switch to the various plans that is being provided by the Airtel and then make the use of it.