Thread: Tikona Wireless Broadband in Howrah

Tikona Wireless Broadband in Howrah

I am having one question regarding the Tikona wireless broadband. I am a resident of Howrah and wanted to know about the Tikona Wireless Broadband's service and performance here. I come to know about the Tikona by an advertisement and service they are offering seems good. But i need to know about the performance of same by the user of it. So if any one is having the knowledge about the same then do let me know. Thank you.

Re: Tikona Wireless Broadband in Howrah

As i am the user of the Tikona and i will suggest you not to go with the same. I have gone through the advertisement and opted it as my Broadband and now i Remorse on my decision that why i have opted for this one and not for the other broadband. Service offered by the Tikona is not satisfactory. If you contact the Tikona for any help they will respond that will send our agent but no agent have visited my place yet. In terms of Speed also i am not happy with TIkona. I am planning to quit Tikona.

Even i am having the bad experience with the Tikona in Salkia where the network of Tikona was too bad. The network disconnection is frequent. Which is really frustrating when you are at work. I have complained regarding my network connection but did not got any solution till now so i am recommending you not to go with the Tikona but to select any other broadband provider as this is not worth going with the Tikona.

Not sure why the people are so angry with the Tikona but when most of the user complaining then it might be possible that the Service of the Tikona is not proper. I have never used the same connection but can tell you about the Reliance which is having enough coverage and giving the proper download speed while downloading. If you can then go through the same and see whether you like it or not. Reliance is older company for broadband and offering good speed with the same.