Thread: Tikona Internet connection in Hyderabad

Tikona Internet connection in Hyderabad

Hi there, I am in Hyderabad and wanted to know something about Tikona here. I am planning to buy Tikona internet connection here in Hyderabad and wanted to know how is the performance of the same here. If you are having the detailed knowledge about the speed of the same then do let me know about it. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Tikona Internet connection in Hyderabad

I can advise you that not to go with the same as there is nothing to with the same except free modem. They are offering the user with the free modem but when there is nothing interesting in Broadband they there is no use of free modem. All the plan offered by the Tikona broadband is better then other service provider like Airtel and BSNL so there is no use to go with the tikona. You should go with the BSNL and secondly Airtel. This is what i think but if you are getting the better opportunity then you should go with the same. I am happy with the BSNL connection which is offering the great speed with the cheapest rate.

I am not agr3ee with the above reply which is discussed about the Tikona. As i am using the Tikona connection from long time and getting the better speed on cheap rate. I was using the other broadband connection earlier but was not happy with the same. After going through the Tikona i am very happy with the service offered by the Tikona. So i will suggest you to go with the same. Tikona will provide you better service then any other provider as i am getting with it .

I will advise you not to go with the Tikona as this is having lots of fluctuation. I am getting problem of the connection with the same. This got every now and then connection issue. I have also contacted the Customer Support but not getting any proper help with then same that is why got irrirted with thesame and now i am planning to switch to another one. in my advise you should not go with the same.