Thread: Need suggestion regarding Tata docomo 3g e stick

Need suggestion regarding Tata docomo 3g e stick

Well I have been seeing advertisements of the tata docomo 3G stick that is being launched In the market. they have given a lots of importance on the speed of the broadband and hence I would like to know more about the speed of the broadband and what are the other features of this particular product. Since I do not get to know the whole features of this product in the television advertisement. I would like to get that particular information inform you all. So anyone of you who can give me more information on this topic then do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Need suggestion regarding Tata docomo 3g e stick

Since it’s a new product launched. I would advise you to wait for some time till its prices come down. Well it is not yet available in the unlocked version. The reliance 3g you can get in the unlocked version. So do wait for some time till its prices to come down. Well the various features that you can look for in the 3g stick is the plug and play feature. It has got a large storage support i.e you can store data upto 32 GB, you can also view any videos on the go. It has got a good speed. So this are the features of the 3G stick from the tata docomo. So in case you have any other question regarding this product then do feel free to ask me.

Even i am of the same opinion as that of the above user. The reason i am saying this is because it is a newly launched product and i f budget is not your issue then you can go a head with it. Personally speaking i would advise you to go with the bsnl 3G. Since it has also got the same feature and also the speed is the same. The price difference is huge. The bsnl 3G connection would comes with a reasonable price. The basic plan starts at Rs. 500 and extends up to 1500 rupees unlimited data plan. While the bsnl 3g comes quite handy with the plan being introduced at Rs.250/ month for the basic plans. So do have a look at them as well. I hope this suggestion helps you to some extent.

If you ask me i would say that the tata docomo is the best prepaid service provider. The basic speed that they are providing you is the 3.6Mbps. I think so this basic speed is offered by nobody these days. Having said that I would advise you that if you want to stick to the basic data plans i.e. limited data usage then I would say that it is of no use. If you want something in the unlimited data usage then I would better advise you to go with this stick. Since it is made to work on this and offers you the maximum download speed of 7 Mbps. The registration fee for this product would be around Rs.2600.

Hey I have got the necessary information. Thanks for it. i was very curious to know about this product and hence I asked you about this. So thanks a lot for providing me with the necessary information. I have read all your suggestions and I have got some appropriate information regarding this subject. As you all have advised me to wait for the prices to come down. So that’s why I am waiting for the prices to come down. Since I also think that the prices are too high. Well I would not settle with the bsnl service since I am not sure about their service.