Thread: Should i go with Tikona

Should i go with Tikona

I am having one question regarding the Tikona Broadband. I am using the Airtel Broadband and wanted to switch to the Tikona but before that i need suggestion of the user who is already having the tikona connection. Is it worth going with the Tikona. If any one is having experience with it then share with me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Should i go with Tikona

I am having the Tikona connection at my home and i am sharing here my experience with the same. The connection fluctuate a lot which result to high speed some time and some time very slow. Some time it gives the speed upto 4 MBPS but some time it is like dead. Also the service of the tikona is not that great. If you contact the customer support you will not satisfied with the response of the same. This is what my experience. If you still wanted to go with the same then you should go with it.

I am not agree with the above response as i am using the same connection but did not got any issue with the same. I am getting the proper download speed as promised by the Tikona during the time of installation. Its almost three month and no complaint from my side. I have never experienced the Customer service as never got any problem with the same. So in my opinion you should switch to this one.

It is completely depend on the Area where you have got the connection. Tikona is getting the tower fitted on most of the building.If you are near the building then it might be possible that you will get the good connection with the same. I am also having the good connection as Tikona Tower is near to my building but my friend who resides far from my place is not getting proper connection and some time connection drop also. So it is completely depend on how far you are from the Network tower.