Thread: Urgently require the BSNL wifi router

Urgently require the BSNL wifi router

I am looking out for the best of wifi router by BSNL. Actually I am having the BSNl broadband connection at my home but not the wifi one and it has impressed me a lot. I mean it has provided me the best of services. Now I am looking forward for the wifi router from the same and hope to get the same services. I need the router that will connect itself to the broadband that is without taking the assistance of the computer system. It should be able to connect my laptop , smart phone and many more.

Re: Urgently require the BSNL wifi router

I have gone through the problem and it seems to me that you are looking out for the router which is more advanced than the other and one of the latest one and in this case I want you to go with the BSNL’s WA1003A is the best one and also will suit you and your requirements the best. I am sure that using this router will give you the finest of connectivity and also will allow you to cover major area. I hope that it satisfies all your needs because it did the same for me and I am happy using the same.

Well if you will ask me then I want you to go with the D-Link DIR-655 Xtreme router which will definitely help you to solve the issue that you are facing. Here are the features of te router that will make you understand the same in detail.
    • Linksys Wireless 802.11n, 802.11b and 802.11g
    • Sharing one ADSL modem / cable Internet access (1 WAN port 10/100/1000 Mbps)
    • Port Switch 10/100/1000 Mbps Fast User login
    • 1 Port USB 2.0 for easy configuration of Windows Connect Now
    • USB function Share Port to share network devices (USB compatibility list on the site D-Link)
    • Simple setup with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
    • Advanced Security (firewall SPI complete, NAT, filtering of content protection, advanced Wi-Fi WPA2)
    • Traffic analysis function automatically
    • System 3 MIMO (Multiple Input - Multiple Output) adjustable and detachable (RP-SMA)
    • Easy to install via a web browser and assistant D-Link Connect Click'n
    • Compatible with Windows Vista and 7

I want you to go with the Belkin N1 router which is the best in performance wise and also provides you the services of BSNL. The Belkin N1 router differs from either Linksys or Netgear Competing Draft N products by not offering a single mode operation. Instead, the only option is a mixed n / g / b mode. In general, single-mode operation offers better performance, because in mixed mode, the older generation products (such as 802.11b clients, which can sustain a slower throughput than 11g or customers pre- 11n) becoming a bottleneck in the network. This discrepancy makes direct performance comparisons impossible.