Thread: What is FUP on Mobile Broadband

What is FUP on Mobile Broadband

Hi friend actually I want to know that how does the Fair User Policy Package (FUP) work? Actually regarding this I have visited many of the site but in all of them they just try to give the explanation you can also say that they have just given like definition. And through that I am not able to clear the thing related to this on my mind. So if you guys have any better idea regarding this then please help me.

Re: What is FUP on Mobile Broadband

Do not worry regarding this I will try to tell about this as much I know about it. Actually the FUP is intended to make sure that the service acknowledged by the huge majority of customers is not unenthusiastically impacted because of very heavy usage by a very small minority of customers. And in this the customer will experience 7.3Mbps download and 2.5Mbps Upload speed up to usage of 6 GB. Once usage passes further than 6 GB, the quality of service will be downgrade to download a speed of 374kbps and upload a pace of 74kbps and will carry on for the next 1GB usage. Further than 6GB the class of service will be downgrade to download a rate of 74kbps and upload a rate of 32kbps. So this is what I know related to this I hope this will try to clear your doubt regarding this.

Actually here I want to tell you that please do not try to make fool of us. I am saying all these for the reason that I am making use of the same connection and I am never able to reach to the speed than 1000kbps. What internet connection speed of you tower. If you have more information related to this then please provide that information over here. And ya please try to this as soon as it is possible for you.

Hey I just want to thank you over here for your comments. Please refer your complaint in discussion board of your isp provider where I am sure that they people have provide some basic information for your ease. And as much I know about the Dialog Telekom PLC they not at all try to fraud in anyway according to my knowledge. And if they did any kind of TRC would have taken the essential action by now. And to do that you just give solid facts and figures to hold up your comments.

Actually you have given over here a Good point. So I have signed a pleasant contract with company.
    And related to that, although in that the advertisement mentioned 7.3mbps, and customers are not able to take a legal action against to this company...for the reason that they have tons of additional factors that limits the speed. So the simple thing I am able to do is to be fulfilled with the provided speed!