Thread: Tata Photon Plus now at Rs.1699/- with 100% cash back offer

Tata Photon Plus now at Rs.1699/- with 100% cash back offer

Tata Photon Plus is a Tata USB Modem that is powered with DSL technology that makes it fastest broadband connection option in Delhi. Tata photon new tariff plans make it ideal solution for any kind of application. Users experience sharp drop in monthly bill amount whether they use it extensively for business purpose or for few hours. We know, how much typical is the process of getting lease lines for regular Internet broadband connection in India. Now, no more worries of wiremen, interrupted connections and follow-ups.

The most advanced technology of Tata Photon Plus has made it widely accepted as the best versatile solution to multiple needs. Its arrival is being seen as the new era of Internet service India industry. The experienced users of Photon Plus in India say that working with Photon Plus is a whole new experience.

Recently Tata Indicom has launched best plan in Tata Photon Plus. Buy Tata Photon Plus at Rs.1699/- and get 100% cash back. Cash back will be in the form of bill value discount of Rs. 150/- per month for the first 12 month. Offer valid only on the subscription of Rs.950/- & above. We provide this service across Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Thane. On the spot activation & delivery at your place.

BUNDLED HARDWARE OFFER PLANS:

⇒PAY RS. 3900/- AND GET 1 GB/MONTH DATA USAGE FREE FOR 6 MONTH WITH FREE HARDWARE (PHOTON+)+ 1 LAPTOP BAG FREE.

⇒ PAY RS. 4500/- AND GET 2 GB/MONTH DATA USAGE FREE FOR 6 MONTH WITH FREE HARDWARE (PHOTON+) + 1 LAPTOP BAG FREE.

⇒ PAY RS. 4999/- AND GET UNLIMITED* DATA USAGE FREE FOR 6 MONTH WITH FREE HARDWARE (PHOTON+)+ 1 LAPTOP BAG FREE.

Re: Tata Photon Plus now at Rs.1699/- with 100% cash back offer

I went through the post of yours and I really do not found it economical compares to the plans that RELIANCE has come up with here. It will be better if we can go with the RELIANCE and in addition to this I have not seen the speed of the Tata Photon Plus data card (USB Modem) that comprehensive there. It does not give the promised speed at all. I really think that the plans that RELIANCE has are very much cheap.