Thread: Reliance Wireline Broadband in Kolkata

Reliance Wireline Broadband in Kolkata

I am using the Reliance Wireline Broadband in Kolkata and having some problem with the same which i need to solve with your help. I am not getting the proper speed with the Reliance Broadband in Kolkata. Does any one else from Kolkata are getting the same issue which i am getting. I have gone through lots of method to get rid of this issue but failed. So if you can then let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Reliance Wireline Broadband in Kolkata

I am also using the Reliance Wireline Broadband connection in Kolkata and not having any issue with the same as you are getting. I think you need to talk to your service provider regarding the issue which you are going through. Just contact the Reliance Customer Care and ask about the problem you are getting. As they are the developer they might be having the knowledge regarding the same which can help you to increase the speed of your broadband connection. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this is working with the issue or not.

Hey thanks for you quick response which you have showed me regarding the issue of mine and i will contact the reliance as per your advise but having some more question. Does Reliance connection get auto logged off, if the connection is idle? I also wanted to share my connection with other, whether this is possible or not with the Reliance Broadband. Please advise me with this issue also.

As you are looking for the sharing of the connection between to computer then let me tell you that this is allowed by the reliance. You can share the connection between two computer with the Reliance Broadband connection. For other query i will advise you to go with the below given link which is having the same discussion as you are looking for. So if you can then go with the same and see whether this is working to resolve your issue or not.
    Some questions regarding Reliance Wireline BB

As per my knowledge Reliance is the worst network ever. I am tired of using the Reliance Connection which is not giving the proper speed with the same. Later on i have contacted the Reliance network for more help but even they are not proper advise with the same So if you got any solution then do let me know other wise i am planning to switch to another network