Thread: what is the 599 plan of airtel broadband

what is the 599 plan of airtel broadband

I’ve taken a airtel broadband connection, I’ve taken 499 plan which is unlimited. My connection speed is 64 kb and I got 10 kbps downloading speed. my friends have suggested me to change the plan and I’m also thinking that it is a very slow speed. I usually use internet to for downloading. Getting 10 kbps of downloading speed take much time to complete movie and therefore I’ve decided to change my plan. I’ve heard that airtel offer 599 unlimited plan and it gives a 30 to 35 kb downloading speed, that means it is a 512 kbps connection. I want more information on this, I want to know that this news is true or not. Can I take this connection, please give your suggestion on this.

Re: what is the 599 plan of airtel broadband

If you want a internet for downloading purpose then you should take a connection of good speed. You’ve taken a 64 kbps connection and you’re getting 10 kb of downloading speed, that means it will take atleast 18 to 19 hours to complete a downloading. How can you mange that ?. you should switch to some other plan. there are many other good plans of airtel which offer a good speed you should take that plan. you can search on official site of airtel you will get all the latest plan of airtel or you can also call to customer care no. to know more about plans.

I think the plan which you are talking about is for only old user of airtel. This plan is not for the new one, airtel has changed this plan long ago. Now, airtel is giving minimum 512 kb speed in his plan. if you want a plan for good speed then you can go for impatience plan of airtel. You will get 4 mbps plan in this scheme. But, you have to pay 899 RS for 6 GB download. There are also some other plan from which you can download a data upto 25 and 50 GB. You can visit to a airtel broadband office or you can go to a official website of airtel broadband and you’ll get a detail of different plan of airtel.

You can call on a toll free no. of airtel broadband service and get the information. When you’ll call to a customer care office of airtel you’ll get each and every information about the new plans of airtel. You can take suggestion from customer service about the plan. tell them about your requirement, if you need a plan for downloading then ask them about unlimited plan. they will tell you the best unlimited plan according to your budget. There are also good plan for speed, if you want a good speed then you can also take that plan or for more information you can also go to a official website of airtel broadband.