Thread: what is the speed in Airtel 899 plan

what is the speed in Airtel 899 plan

I’ve a dell inspiron laptop and I’m using a reliance wireless broadband service in my laptop. Reliance is not good in wireless service. It not gives a good speed. Therefore I’ve plan to take a new broadband service. I’ve heard that airtel is giving a good speed in his 899 plan, whereas I’m paying 1500 for 2 mbps speed in reliance. Can you please tell me what is the speed in airtel 899 plan. please tell me what is the uploading speed and downloading speed of airtel in 899 plan. please give me some extra detail about this plan and also suggest me some other good plan in airtel.

Re: what is the speed in Airtel 899 plan

I think you are talking about impatience plan of airtel. It provide a great speed of 4 mbps in just 899 RS a month. If you want a good speed then you can take this plan. but, it is only limited to 6 GB only. You can’t download anything beyond 6 GB. If you want to download beyond this limit then you have to pay for it. You’ll be charge 0.1 paise after 6 GB. If you want to download more data beyond this then you can take a 1399 plan in which you can download up to 25 GB of data but, after that you can’t use your internet. Once you’ve reached to a 25 GB then your internet connection will automatically get disable

If you want a good speed then you can take airtel impatience plan. It offer a 4 mbps speed and it will charge you minimum 899 RS per month. 899 is the minimum amount plan in impatience plan. you’ll get a 4 mbps connection speed and download speed will be around 350 to 400 kbps. If you’re not happy with your current connection and planning to switch some other service then I’ll recommend you this plan. it also have some different plan also, but that plan is for the user who like to download from internet. If you want a internet connection for downloading then you can take that plan.

Well, wireless service always give you this type of problem, specially reliance. Reliance wireless service is not so good in giving a download speed. If you’re planning for other broadband service then go for airtel, it is good in speed. If you want aany information about the new schemes and plans in airtel then you can visit to a airtel broadband office or search on official website of airtel broadband. You’ll get the complete information about the new plans and scheme in broadband. As far as 899 plan as concern, I know that t is offering a 4mb speed in just 899 RS per month. For more detail contact their customer care no.