Thread: Reliance Broadband Company testing 4G in india

Reliance Broadband Company testing 4G in india

Guys, I have heard that mukesh ambani’s reliance company is launching 4G broadband service in india. I don’t know this news is true or not, if this is true then will be a new evolution in the world of internet. I’m using reliance broadband connection, I’ve taken a 512 kbps unlimited plan and I’m hardly getting 50 to 60 kbps download speed. But, if 4G service will available then what will be it’s connection speed and downloading speed. Will you please tell me about the actual download speed in 4G spectrum. Please give your suggestion on this. If it will launch, I’ll take it. So, please give some information on this. Your any suggestion on this is appreciated.

Re: Reliance Broadband Company testing 4G in india

Yes, you have heard right, reliance will launch a 4G technology soon in india. But, i can’t say how much time it will take, because I think reliance has not declared any official date of launching. I think it will take a long time. But, if you want to know the connection and downloading speed of 4G then I can tell you that, reliance will give you a 2GB connection speed and download speed will be upto 80 mbps. This is really big download speed. But I can’t say how soon we can get this service, because according to the news till now, reliance has not started it’s testing also. So, it will take a time.

I have also heard about this news, but I don’t think so it will launch in this year. But, I can tell you one thing that the day reliance when reliance will launch this technology, then no other broadband service can compete to this company in india. 4G technology is already launched in US. But, we are still behind in 3G technology. So, it will take some time to launch 4G technology. As wireless internet is a boom in the world, we are still behind in that compare to western countries. The western countries are more advance in internet technology, they never download any videos or movies from internet, they always watch movies online, because they have a great speed. We can imagine how behind we are.

Yes, we will get 4G technology soon. I heard in news that reliance has started it’s connection test and it has done one connection test in a Mumbai and they get a 80 mbps download speed. I think they are going to launch 4G in march-april 2011. Once it has been launched then there will be new revolution in the history of internet in india. western countries are already using this technology. But, we are still behind in 3G implementation. If 4G will launch then everyone can’t afford this, because it will charge you a big amount.

4G will be launch soon in india, but I don’t think everyone can afford this. In US it charge 50$ for 5 gb & 80$ for 10gb limits and it will give you a speed of 5-12 mb/s(no unlimited plans). But, in india it will cost cheaper than western countries but it will also not affordable for some people. The major change will see if it will decrease a price, but it will take some time to decrease a price, because every new thing have a high price at the time of launching. But, it decrease after some time. Well, we just have to wait and watch how much time it will take.

ThumbsUp Re: Reliance Broadband Company testing 4G in india

Quote Originally Posted by Pandian View Post
    Guys, I have heard that mukesh ambani’s reliance company is launching 4G broadband service in india. I don’t know this news is true or not, if this is true then will be a new evolution in the world of internet. I’m using reliance broadband connection, I’ve taken a 512 kbps unlimited plan and I’m hardly getting 50 to 60 kbps download speed. But, if 4G service will available then what will be it’s connection speed and downloading speed. Will you please tell me about the actual download speed in 4G spectrum. Please give your suggestion on this. If it will launch, I’ll take it. So, please give some information on this. Your any suggestion on this is appreciated.
    The download speeds of a 4g connect will 100 times faster than 3g it will be 4741 kpbs thats about 867kb/s