Thread: Is it possible to use Vopium on the BlackBerry phones

Is it possible to use Vopium on the BlackBerry phones

I am using a Vodafone on my BlackBerry Pearl mobile phone and sometime I regret myself to use this carrier service on such a beautiful mobile phone. My friend told me that it is possible to use the Vopium network on blackberry phones now. So can you guys tell me that is that true or just a rumor that might become reality after some time. I would be glad to use this network on my Pearl. Please reveal some truths about it.

Re: Is it possible to use Vopium on the BlackBerry phones

Technology rewarded Vopium operates 3G networks, GSM, GPRS and WiFi and does not limit users to just their WiFi hotspots. Vopium automatically re-routes calls via the cheapest route possible, ensuring customers a permanent saving on international calls. Once an international number is dialed, the call is made using the most economical way possible, while maintaining quality. Vopium launched on BlackBerry App World comes just after the iPhone application in society. Vopium is nowadays friendly with over 500 devices on all operating systems which also includes Windows Mobile, Symbian and Java. Users who download and register Vopium as World on their BlackBerry App gets 30 minutes of calls at no cost and 30 text messages (SMS).

The leading international mobile operator Vopium offers its free software now also about the BlackBerry App World. As the world's first mobile VoIP application that is available on the BlackBerry download platform, Vopium opens up even more private and business customers, much cheaper or even free international calls. The award-winning technology running over 3G, GSM, WLAN and GPRS networks. BlackBerry users are no longer exclusively tied with Vopium on WLAN hotspots. All international calls made automatically at a reasonable rate available. After downloading the BlackBerry App World is the Vopium software integrates seamlessly into the address book and saved on the phone money: International phone numbers can be detected automatically and intelligently connected on the cheapest available fare in excellent voice quality without intervention of the participant.

Shortly after the software version for the iPhone Vopium is now available on BlackBerry App World. The VoIP software is now compatible with more than 500 devices with operating systems like Windows Mobile, Symbian or Java. Vopium who is downloading from the BlackBerry's App World and registered will receive 30 free minutes and 30 free SMS as a start package. Registration for the BlackBerry. "Private and business customers alike want to save as much money without making compromises in voice quality. Vopium offers friends, families and companies around the world cheap international calls in the usual high quality - as to their normal mobile operator, "said company director Tanveer Sharif. "The fact that Vopium is now available on BlackBerry App World, are millions of private and corporate BlackBerry users the option of much cheaper international calls."

The mobile provider Vopium offers its eponymous software now for free Blackberry also. It enables low cost international calls via UMTS, GSM and GPRS or WLAN. All international calls made automatically to the available cheap fare. After downloading the software integrates seamlessly with Vopium the address book. It automatically recognizes international telephone numbers and links to the cheapest possible connection without intervention of the participant.

The software can Vopium the computer or the Web site vopium.com directly loaded at over the phone. Alternatively, the company sends the user a text message with the download link. Vopium who downloads and registers will receive 30 free minutes and 30 free SMS as a greeting. In addition to BlackBerrys and iPhones software supports over 500 different mobile phones. With Vopium can be 2 cents per minute from fixed network to the world already. Other Vopium users free access via WLAN. If no WLAN is available, you can still use Vopium. The software automatically selects a local access number in the country, a server will then receive the phone call and connects it to the VoIP provider to continue. This, however, additional costs for mobile telephony provider, if the BlackBerry user has booked a flat rate for the fixed network. SMS to all mobile networks cost 10 cents.