Thread: Airtel broadband giving Double Speed Offer to it’s customer

Airtel broadband giving Double Speed Offer to it’s customer

I’m using a airtel broadband connection in my hp pavilion dv6 laptop and I’ve taken a 512 kbps plan. one day I got a call from airtel customer care about the double speed offer. They said I’ll get a double speed offer in a special scheme and I have to pay only 100 Rs extra. I’m using 512 kbps speed, if my speed becomes double then I’ll get 1 mbps speed. They have send me a mail and there is a form attach with it. They told me to fill up that form, but I don’t believe it is true. Can you please tell me is there any such offer in airtel broadband connection. I’m very confused, please help me.

Re: Airtel broadband giving Double Speed Offer to it’s customer

If you got a call from customer care, then why can’t you believe it. Airtel broadband has introduce some new plans and I think they have included this schemes in that. If you’re getting double speed in just 100 Rs extra, then you should get it as soon as possible. Switching from 512 kbps to 1 mbps in just 100 Rs extra is not a bad plan. you can contact your ISP or you can search on internet on this issue. You can also visit to a official website of airtel broadband, you can get all the details about the new plans and scheme on that website.

I think they have just switching you from one plan to another. Sometimes broadband company do this for switching their customer from one plan to another. If you don’t have any problem and you can afford that then you should fill that form. but after switching if you don’t get the double speed then you can call to your customer care for that or you can get back to your original plan. but, I think you should try that plan, hope you get double speed.

Airtel broadband is providing double speed for only 256 and 512 kbps connection. Airtel is not providing double speed for higher speed. It is a new plan of airtel broadband service which gives offer to a customer of getting a double speed by paying 100 extra. This plan is for only existing user not for new user. If you want to confirm this offer or you want any detail about this offer then you can visit to a official website of airtel broadband. You’ll get every information related to new schemes and plan on that website.