Thread: Best ISP in Chennai

Best ISP in Chennai

Hello friends
    I am third last year software engineering student. Recently I got my first job in campus interview held in our collage. The company is reputed one but one problem they are posting me head-office situated at Chennai. I want to take broadband connection there for home use, but I don’t know which broadband connection will provide me superior facility compared to others. I need all you Chennai peoples about which isp provider will provide me the reasonable service in Chennai so that I can get connection of it as soon as possible to stay connected with my friends and family every time. Your each and every suggestion is valuable for me. I am waiting for your reply. Hope you will suggest me the right one. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Best ISP in Chennai

Hey, if you are looking for the best isp provider is Chennai, it is none other than BSNL. BSNL is well known for the high class facility provided in Chennai. They also provide you land line connection. The good thing about BSNL broad band is they of number of planes for home users. So that everyone has multiple choices while taking internet connection. Nowadays BSNL is offering lots of fascinating planes for home users like home 250 and home 500 which provide internet connection without charging any basic upfront payment. You just have to fill up an deceleration form at the time of purchasing the connection.

I loved to suggest you to go with AIRTEL. Airtel is also good isp provider exists in Chennai. The unlimited planes provided by airlel provide more speed than any other providers. I am currently using airtel’s 699 unlimited planes. It provides you unlimited broadband with speed up to 128kbps. One big advantage of using airtel broadband is, it provides unlimited bandwidth and loading. I heard that airtel just introduce new 8 mbps plane which is superior than any other plane available in India. if you don’t have any financial barrier I will suggest you to go with this plane. My friends also using same plane nowadays and their response is positive one.

There are big brands present in the market of internet service providers. If you unable to purchase broadband plane with cheapest value and unlimited usage than I will suggest you to go with hatchways broadband connection. They will provide you faster internet speed without charging less compare to others. There is another option available called tikona. Well known for their wireless connections. There planes are also reasonable one for both limited and unlimited usage. I am telling you this because nowadays I am also using the same isp provider without facing any difficulty.

There are many internet service providers resent in Chennai. But the top most are BSNL and Airtel. I you ask me to select one of them I will definitely go with BSNL, Because of no. of planes provided by them to home users. To know more about BSNL simply visit BSNL’s official site. According to last months survey held by BSNL. Everyone gives first preference to BSNL only instead of others and I am one of them. To purchase connection from BSNL simply go to their nearest customer service center and fill up the form of plane which ever you like. You will get connection nearly in one week. if you have any queries you can call them directly using their helpline numbers.