Thread: Some questions regarding the parallel connection in mtnl broadband

Some questions regarding the parallel connection in mtnl broadband

Well I have some queries regarding the topic of parallel question. I thought it would be post to post here my queries. I have two telephones at my place I have noticed that whenever I keep my telephone connected in the day the bandwidth is very low and also whenever any call comes my internet connection gets disconnected. So what I have decided is that any work related to the browsing I keep it in the day and rest all the download work that I have I will keep it in the night and will also keep both the telephone unplugged. I have several queries that I would like to ask with you.
    1) Will connecting an additional splitter solve my problem during the day?
    2) Where will these splitter be available?
    3) To keep the phone calls on in the night should I have to carry out some wiring work? So that the wiring work does not get affected.
    Do reply to my queries.

Re: Some questions regarding the parallel connection in mtnl broadband

Well the answer for your question is very simple. During the day there is always a possibility that your network will suffer with the low bandwidth. The reason for this is the increase In the traffic during the day. In the night traffic is very less as compared to the day. So that’s why you get a high bandwidth, well as per your query is concerned. I think adding a splitter will definitely help you a lot In your case. So you can definitely go ahead with the splitter idea. These splitters will be available in any of the telecom shops that you might be having in your area.

I think adding the splitter will solve your issue of the phone as well as the bandwidth. With the help of the splitter you will get the facility to add an extension phone simultaneously while you are on the internet. With that you can receive the call as well as your internet connection will also not get disconnected. So you will be able to carry on this task quite efficiently. I think this would be a better option for you. Do consider this suggestion it might help you.

As per as the wiring work is concerned do have a talk with the lineman that your local mtnl center may be having. Sometimes there is a case where the fault In the line leads to such problems. So he might either get it replaced by a new one or repair the existing wire. So do have a talk with the line man regarding this particular problem and he might be able to solve your issue. I hope this suggestion helps you.