Thread: Need to know more about the pricing of the Hayai Broadband

Need to know more about the pricing of the Hayai Broadband

I needed to know more about the pricing of the hayai broadband plans. Well since it is a new release in the market. I want to know more about the different plans of the particular broadband. So if you have any information regarding this particular information then do let me know as soon as possible. I also needed to know what are their plans for the mobile broadband and also do the plans differ for the different type of users. I think asking here would be a better option. Since I did not get many information In the internet. So anyone of you having any solutions for this particular problem then do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Need to know more about the pricing of the Hayai Broadband

Well there are different plans for the mobile broadband. The different plans include for the pre paid, post paid, flat rate and also the business plans. Well the speed limit for the different plans are the same. Where in the international traffic there will be no speed limit applied. So this feature is quite exciting. The mobile connection will be through the usb port connection. There will be a separate usb for the broadband connection. So you can have a look at this particular feature. Also to add something, fixed line flat rate will apply some data speed for the existing broadband connection. So I hope you have got the necessary information here.

The business connection plan for the particular broadband is quite exciting and I am sure you will love it too. Let me tell you it gives more preference on VoIP/streaming traffic. So that it gives a very less number of people for the per megabit. So you are ensured that your speed never runs low. Upon that there are no such facilities of overuse charges. There might be a case where your plan will run out of the data usage. At that time you will have to ensure that you must buy more traffic or else you will have to wait till the next month plan begins. So the plan will be charged accordingly. One more feature that I want to mention here is that this plan comes with the unlimited speed for the intranet usage.

Hey that’s something new I am getting to hear about this here. Well the plans are simply quite interesting. Especially the over usage of the data charges they have not applied and that is something great part of this plan. Well looking at this different plans I think I will better settle with the fixed rate plan because it gives the limitation and I also liked the pricing of the particular plan. I also liked the fair usage policy from this hayai people.