Thread: How can the plan in Airtel Broadband change?

How can the plan in Airtel Broadband change?

I am the customer of the Airtel Broadband and I have just seen that Airtel has some special offers available at their end. So, I just thought that it will be simply great if you all can let me know how I can have the plan for me. Actually I just want to know how I can apply to the plan so that it can be activated in my case. I am at the moment having the lower plan and I just want to have the higher plans. Please let me know if there is really an easy way of getting this done. Hope that you will come up with the solution in my case soon. I will be waiting for the posts from your side.

Re: How can the plan in Airtel Broadband change?

If you really want to make the plan change and that too in an easy manner then let me tell you that you have the solution for this just beneath your nose and hence I am sure that you were not able to have a glimpse at it. All you will be required to do is make a phone call and that is it. You will be required to dial 121 or 198 and then just follow the instructions that you hear on your phone. I am sure that it is the easiest way for making the application. But for sure you will be required to see that you do not get mixed up with the other plan or else you will really have something weird activated for you.

OK it is nice that you can make the phone call. Can you all there please let me know what is the way by which I can have the plan changed in any other manner? I do not have the phone with me as I dropped the idea as it was saving me some 500Rs. in my case or say plan. Now can you all please let me know the way for now? Please come out with the suggestion soon as I really count on the suggestions that you all will come up.

It was nice that you were able to save the Rs.500 on your plan. Well if you do not have the cell phone then let me tell you that you can go in the other way. You can send them the mail and can make a request to change the plan in your case to the one that you actually want. I think that the email address for the same is 121@airtel.in. Send the mail and see what they reply you with. Once you are done with this then you will receive the letter of confirmation. Also while making the things in this manner see that you are perfect with the description of the plan that you actually want to have in your case.

The best way if you want to make the things happen is giving the hand written application to the service center. As I think that it can really prove to be the most stable and the sure shot solution for your case. Just write the application and then see the plan changing in front of your eyes. At the same time you will be sure of the plan that you are activating. Go for this and then let me know if what I have said really goes in your way. If you ask me for the best way to get the plan changed then I am sure that this is the correct and the accurate way. Please choose the plan correctly.

Yes I really agree to what the above post says. Well I had gone in downgrading the plan that I was having with me; but I was ended in having the upgraded plan for me. I really think that it will be nice if you can just go with the above method. The method not only assures the plan but also let you to be satisfied that you have the optimal option activated for you. I had went with the email option but did not get the reply and after that I had to make the enquiry on the cell phone and then they told me that they have activated the plan but I was shocked that they had actually activated the higher plan for me. Please go with the application one. Do it and let me know if you were able to get the things changed in the manner that you actually wanted.