Thread: Binatone D845W Modem not working properly

Binatone D845W Modem not working properly

I have on my system Windows 7 and when I was having Windows XP really I was not having any issues in the connection. I have recently started to see the connection issues with this router. Any help in the matter will be really appreciated. I have seen that the issue at first was with the WiFi but now the issue is with both the wired as well as the WiFi. Any clear cut explanation in the matter will be heartily appreciated. I just want it to get fixed and there is nothing more than this that I want. I have seen that it simply keeps on disconnecting on WiFi.

Re: Binatone D845W Modem not working properly

At the first look it simply looks to me that the issue that you are getting is because of the cables that you are using. If at all you have seen that it was working previously then I really think that there is no issue with the software and the drivers that you have there. So if you want to follow on my suggestions then please see if you can have the cables replaced and then see if it can solve the connectivity issue that you are getting with the system. Hope that after you replace the cable then you will get the connection. After this please see for the WiFi drivers install it and see if the WiFi issue also can be rectified as well. Allow the system to search for the drivers all by itself as it seems to me that it will be able to find the drivers in the correct manner.

I think that the issue that you are having is because of the operating system that you have on your system. Please let me know what is the bit version of the Operating System i.e. is it Windows 7 32 bit or is it Windows 7 64 bit. If you are having Windows 7 32 bit then I think that the drivers that must have accompanied with the device will for sure work in your case; but if it is 64 bit Windows 7 then I think that you will be required to have the drivers from the official site of the modem there. Just make the moves and accordingly see if you can dig out the drivers in your case there.

It even seems to me that you will be required to have the Drivers installed for you. You can get it from the official site. If you are not at all able to get the same then I think in this case it will be appreciated that you just make a call to your ISP and then seek their help in the matter and see if they can really come up with some sort of help in your case. In such cases I have seen that ISP really can bring about the difference. In addition to this if you were having the trouble with the WiFi long before then it was the time that you might have made the contact there itself.

You can try to go in this manner if all the above suggestions really do not go in your way. You can try to have the installation of some antivirus program and then you go for the scan. If there are some issues that you are getting because of the Virus or some malicious program then I am sure that you will get the same rectified by the antivirus program there. Do this for one. Also if that does not solve the issue then you can just go with the installation of the drivers and then for sure installing the drivers can solve the problems. While going with this make sure that you make use of the CCleaner and Registry Cleaner so that the left over of the previous installations can also be removed from the system and they might not conflict with the files that have been newly installed.

I am here with the solution and I really think that you will be able to get out of the issue if you will make use of this for sure. If the replacing the cables and then making the installation of the drivers and the software did not go in your way then I think that you will be required to reset the modem of yours and for that I really think that you will be required to reconfigure the modem. Just do this and after that if the issue persists then I really think that you will be required to ask your ISP for the replacement. I am sure that the new modem or the router will really work in your way and that too with no issues that you are having currently. Also if you will be lucky then you will be able to find the Windows 7 64 bit drivers with this new Modem.