Thread: How to connect to DC++ HuB of TATA

How to connect to DC++ HuB of TATA

Well guys I have seen that there is a hub created for all the TATA users but I am not able to get access to it. Is there really any way for getting to it? I have just seen it and want to know if any one has made an attempt to get over it. I read an article on the internet and thought of giving it a try. Has anyone seen anything like this or is it like that I am trying al my efforts on something that is really not there. Any help in the matter will be heartily appreciated. When I try to go with the connection I have been always welcomed with the issue saying that the connection cannot be completed as the part on the next side did not respond to the connection. What is wrong with this thing? Please let me know if you all can help me in any manner.

Re: How to connect to DC++ HuB of TATA

I think that it will be better if you can just avoid getting the connection as I do not think that there is really any sort of benefit in getting connected with the HUB. I am saying this as I had also seen some sort of advertisement and had seen that the internet speed will get boosted after you just get connected to this HUB. So I thought of getting connected but then after I did and went to see the speed I can barely see the speed touching the 20kbps. I was really sad. I had also tried a multiple things in order to get connected; I really had wasted lots of hours and I would really like to save your time if at all you are thinking of getting some sort of benefit in terms of speed then I think I have made the point clear that it is of no use at all.

In my opinion; if you want to get yourself connected to the HUB then you will be required to have the installation of the DC++. As I think that this is the thing that will really help you in the connections. Actually this DC++ is basically an open-source peer-to-peer program. It is the program that is designed to work with the Windows Operating System. With this DC++ the users will be able to get connected to the PRIVATE hubs and so I am of the opinion that this will really assist you with the same. You can get it downloaded once you visit the DC++ website. Once you are there you will see an option called as Download DC++ just make a click on it and then you will be directed to a new site. After that you will be required to save the installation and by clicking the Save As option. Install it and then see if this software can really help you with the issues that you are getting with the connections there.

In some of the cases I have seen that DC++ does not work and in that case you are required to have something really advanced. I have the option for you. The other option that I was talking about is StrongDC++. If at all the DC++ does not go in your way then I think that going with the alternative will be an optimal option to go with. It is just an advanced version of the DC++ and nothing more. The basic functionality of this software is the same and hence I think that it will be simply nice to go with; with no much bigger issues. ON the other hand it will cross all the limitation that DC++ was having. I am sure that you will really enjoy working with this option. This option has some of the feature like: using this you will be able to get not only safe but segmented downloading as well.

It will be great if you can just try getting connected to some other locations. I think that if you are trying to get connected to the Dombivli or Ulhasnagar then I think it will be simply great if you can try to make the connection with the HUB that is created at Kalyan. You will be required to make use of some Googling so that you can get connected with no bigger issues. If you were trying on this and you were failing then it will be great if you can make the switching and see if you can get benefitted with the HUB that is located the other locations.

If you want to really enjoy the feature then I think that you will be required to get connected to the HUB that is there at KALYAN. I have got connected there and let me tell you that I simply enjoying the speed that was actually promised. The only thing is that this HUB opens for a limited time and I guess it is from 9 PM to 6 AM. SO if you are trying to make the access instead of this time slot then you are going to get the errors that you have mentioned above. I have made the connections and let me tell you that the speed that I am getting is of 10MBps. I am thoroughly enjoying the download speed and hope the same in your case as well. After all there should be some benefit that TATA users should take off. Make sure that you have DC++ installed in the proper manner.