Thread: Tata Power comes up with 100 mbps Broadband connection

Tata Power comes up with 100 mbps Broadband connection

I was surfing the internet and then I came across this title there: Tata Power Launcher offers 100 mbps speeds. I really was happy to see such a huge broadband connection but at the same time many more thoughts started to hit my mind there. I was not able to confirm if it was the truth or some sort of rumor. So I thought that it will be good to have the things discussed. I thought that the better way for the discussion will be asking the same in the forums. Please all of you there guys contribute to the discussions and let me know if the things are really going to be appreciated here. In addition to all this I would also like to know what are the various plans that this time TATA are going to offer with this new broadband connection.

Re: Tata Power comes up with 100 mbps Broadband connection

First of all let me clear the things that it is true and not at all rumor; that TATA has come up with this 100mbps plan. I really think that it is something that TATA has decided so that it can offer to Indians the enjoyment of something that is really fast here. After this Tata Teleservices Maharashtra Limited has become the first ISP to bring in this advanced extensive Ethernet technology replacing the most common Digital Subscriber Line that is basically based on for Broadband. I can only hope that this time they will be able to manage the load of this huge responsibility that they have tried to introduce here. Well regarding the plans I have yet not seen any but will let you know about the same soon. Hope that they will offer the things that they have promised for.

To make a discussion on this topic then I do not think that this is virtually possible here. They had the standard plans of providing the speed for 2mbps and they were really not capable of delivering the same then how one can expect that they will be able to come up with such an interesting plan. I really have a doubt on this. Also I do not know how they will be able to make this happen. The logic is really simple; the LAN or the Ethernet cable that they use to give the connection i.e. the standard cable is already capable of giving the speed of the 100mbps and in that they were required to give the Broadband speed of the 2mbps and at which they were totally flop or say that they were inconsistent. So is it really possible that they will be able to be true to the things that they have asked us here for. Waiting for the clear cut plans of this plan. Will let you know about the same soon.

Regarding the plan think that there is something that I can put up here. I have seen that this plan had some of the limitations. I have seen that the price tag that they have put up for the plan is Rs. 10500 and that to for the whole month. In addition to this plan the limitation that I was talking of was the data usage; it is 30 GB. I really do not know what will happen once you will cross this limit of the data usage there. I really do not think that this limitation should have been imposed. Hope that they will really come up with some more better and enhanced plans in the matter there.

If you ask me I was really happy at the first sight seeing the plan and the scheme; but soon then I came across the situation that giving away 10500 Rs. For 30 GB is really not I want. Also in addition to this I have seen some of the plans where they just decrease the download speed from the usual one to really something that is slower. Even with the current Broadband connection that I have at my home the plan is of 236kbps and I download the things of nearly 1 GB every day and have the same plan going and that too for unlimited. I do not have to spend even 1000 bucks for that. I really do not think that going with this will be really beneficial. With the 100mbps I think that 30 GB of the data usage will get over within hours as well.

Really the most important thing that matters here is if they will be really able to go with the things that they have mentioned. I have seen that the schemes like the 2mbps that the other ISP offer also sometimes cannot be achieved. On top of that I have seen that some of the videos i.e. the online videos require a fair amount of bandwidth. In some of the cases where the consumer is within the range of the ISP can enjoy some of the stuffs related to the plans but really the consumers that have asked for the plan and are out of the 2 km rage of the ISP are not able to enjoy the same. In my opinion it will be really a waste of time going with this plan. Well let us see if they can make some amendments in the same. Hope that you will like the suggestions.