Thread: Getting the same internet plan while shifting base

Getting the same internet plan while shifting base

Hello friends, currently I am staying in Mumbai and using the Airtel Broadband connection for last 2 years, I am using the Net PC Plus 999-Airtel, with 512Kbps, with unlimited downloading. I just love this plan as it provides me with the more Fair usage Policy as compared to the other plans available. Now the problem is that I am shifting to Bangalore because of transfer of my job and I would want to have the same plan that I am using currently in Mumbai. So guys does any one knows that will I be able to get access the same plan over there and if I can then will I have to inform the Airtel about by requirements over here so they will be able to provide me with the current connection over there. Please provide the necessary suggestion.

Re: Getting the same internet plan while shifting base

I think that the plan availability is depended on the area and the city in which you are living. If the same plan is available in Chennai then I think that you will surely be able to get access to that plan and enjoy the full benefits that the plan provides to its users. But if the plan is not available there then I don’t think so that you will be able to get the benefits of this plan. So one of the thing you can do is that you can find out what Airtels plans are available in the Chennai city and from the list of plans check out if you are getting the plan available that you want. If it is available then it is good for you if it is not then I think you will have to unfortunately leave the plan and will have to go for another. So all the best , I hope that you will get the plan that you want.

As far as to my knowledge I don’t think so that you will be getting the same plan that you have been using here in Mumbai, as the Airtels Broadband decide the plans among a specific area. I think that you will have to go for another plan that is provided in the city. Since according to you, Fair Usage Policy is more important then I think that you will have to chose a plan that will provide for a good Fair Usage Policy that will be close to the one that you are currently using and once you will get the plan that provide with more Fair Usage Policy then I think that you should go for it. Please choose the best plan as possible.

First thing that you should make it clear is that which area in Chennai are you been shifted to and does Airtel Broadband connection provides internet connection in that area. Even in Mumbai, the Airtel does not provide internet connection in all the areas of the city, so if Airtels is not providing the internet connection in that part of the area of the city to which you are shifted to then I think that there is no way you will be able to get the Airtels connection. So you can call to the Airtels customer care number that is 121 and ask them about the internet connection availability in the area that you are shifted to, if it is available then it is good for you and if not then you will have to choose another vendor for internet connection.

I have been living in Chennai and have been using the Airtels Broad band connection for quite some time now, I have been using the Freedom plan that provides unlimited download at 1Mbps speed for Rs 1200. This plan even provides with the high Fair usage to its customers and it is around 25GB which is way to high. So if you are sure that you will not exceed your download more than 25GB then I think that this will be the best plan to go for. I hope that you stay in the area that has the Airtel Broadband connection and if it is there then it is very easy to get access to the Airtel plan in any city.