Thread: Tikona providing more speed than I have enrolled for

Tikona providing more speed than I have enrolled for

Hello friends I have been very happy these days as I am getting more than I have asked for. I live in Banglore and have got my new internet connection from Tikona with unlimited download speed at 600 kbps ultimate at Rs799. I have got this following disappointment with the BSNL with its slow speed and bad services. Although I have enrolled for this plan at 600Kbps, but I am getting speed of upto speed 1mbps from the very beginning. I don’t know whether this is by mistakenly provided by the company but surely I just love it and I hope that I will be provided with the same speed through its use. Cheers to Tikona.

Re: Tikona providing more speed than I have enrolled for

I think that you are very lucky to be getting that high speed than what you had currently ask for. My friend has been using the same plan from Tikona but he is just getting 600kbps with the same plan. You are really very lucky to get more, as usually most of the customers will like to get more in return. Even I hope that I get this much of extra speed with my internet that I have been using for some time now. So all the best to you and enjoy the spike in the speed that you are currently witnessing with your internet connection.

I am also getting more sped with my Tikona internet connectiuon that I have just enrolled few days back. I am using the wireless connection and getting 1Mbps speed that is much more than I have requested for. This speed is really very fast and I have also got a small access point on the terrace where I can use the internet upto 33 meter range with no problem at all. This is just a good news as it can be to all the Tikona users who are getting more speed than what they have asked for. I think that its better to keep quite and use the advantages of the speed that we are all getting with this scheme. All the best to you all guys!!!

Hey I am also using this same plan that I have enrolled few month back but unfortunately I am getting the same speed that have been suggested in the plan that is 600Kbps. Is that the company have increased the speed of this plan from last week or is it just that he is lucky enough to get much higher speed that what he has been prescribed for. I would want to know that if the company has increased the speed count of this plan than how can I be able to switch to that plan so that I will also be able to get high speed. Please suggest quickly as I am also been waiting to get the high speed for my internet connection form Tikona. I live in Mumbai.

Don’t get carried away with this guys, I am also using the same connection and have also been getting too much speed that what I have actually asked for. I contact Tikona about this sudden spike in the speed and they informed me that the company has provided with a offer for all the customers who have just got this plan and the offer is that the users will enjoy 1 Mbps speed upto 200MB of download and from there after the usual speed of 600Kbps will be applied. So guys don’t take this thing for granted and use the benefits of the speed that you are getting till the offer period. Good Luck Guys.