Thread: EVDO disconnects frequently

EVDO disconnects frequently

I have this card from BSNL i.e. EVDO. I really do not know what the big issue here is. It works fine for few days and then again I can see the issue with the EVDO. Please let me know if there is anything that can assist me with here. I will be really glad to have the clarification on this. I have seen that it disconnects frequently. Can you all please let me know if there can be any possible solution so that I can have the connection for EVDO in a stable manner? Will really appreciate any solution in this case. I have seen that sometimes it just keeps me waiting and comes up with the time out error.

Re: EVDO disconnects frequently

Well let me know what is the operating system that you are having on the PC. Well it may be the case because of the compatibility issue between the Operating system and BSNL EVDO that you have there. Please see if you can have the proper and the compatible drivers installed for you there. Do one thing go to the AMD site and then see if you can find the latest set of the driver for EVDO so that the connection issues can be solved. Just install the drivers and see if that can really solve the issue. Hope that the after installing the drivers you will not see the issue there.

I really do not know why are you with this EVDO. I think that it will be much better if you can simply have some other data card. Probably I think that it will be great if you can have the one from Reliance or if not that then at least one from Airtel. I really think that if you want to enjoy the true speed of the internet then I think that going with BSNL will not be an optimal choice to go with. See if you can really have the solution in this manner.

If the signal is getting break and that is what you are talking about then I am of the opinion that you will have to see for the issue in assistance of the TECH SUPPORT. All you will be required to do is make a call and ask them the reason for the issue there. Well I am sure that if there is something wrong there from their side then they will for sure fix it for you. In addition to this please make sure that you are in the area of the strong signal.

Looking at the case it seems to me that it will be really great if you can make use of the new USB cable so that you can make use of the connection. Well it seems to me that the issue that you are getting may be because of the USB cable and hence I think that it will be simply great if you can try for the whole scenario. If that does not seems to solve the issue then you can try to have the new set of drivers installed and see if that can really make the difference to your scenario.

I think that the amount of the power supply that must be supplied to the EVDO is not adequate and hence you are getting the issue. It will be great if you can make use of the twin data cable so that the ample amount of power can be supplied to EVDO. Connect the Twin head of the cable to the system and then connect the other end of the cable to the EVDO and see if the issue can be rectified here. If all the things that are stated above do not go in your way then I really think that this can be the probable solution to the difficulty that you are facing here.