Thread: How to cut off Airtel Broadband connection

How to cut off Airtel Broadband connection

Friends, I want to know that how can I disconnect the Airtel Broadband connection correctly. To do that, first of all I requested this on 121 and got reply that it will be closed completely within 3 days and after three days connection will be terminated. After 7 days they will collect the modem. This is almost 10 days and nothing happens till now. Please tell me that what should I do to get this closed. Please reply as early as possible.

Re: How to cut off Airtel Broadband connection

Have you called them again? If not then call them once again and tell them to register your request properly. It is possible that your request is not registered there and so there is no action taken by them till now. Along with that you can leave a mail on their site and see if you get response to that mail. These are the two ways by which you will be able to do that. I wish that you will get reply from them soon. Thank you.

I don’t think that you need to drop any mail to them. All you have to do is just call them again and again then only they are going to listen. I called them about 4 to 5 times when I was having issue and then they paid attention to my request. I know that this is very frustrating but this is the only option left for you at the time. They should improve their customer service process.

If they are not doing anything with calls then why are you wasting your time in calling them? You can directly try to get in touch with the retention department ask your query there. They will charge more for the calls so calling them will just be the waste of the time as well as money for you. I am sure that your request will be processed on a single contact if you contact the retention department. This will be the best way for you.