Thread: Two Rigs Used In Computer Not Working For BSNL Connection

Two Rigs Used In Computer Not Working For BSNL Connection

The computer that is being used by me is having the setting of two rigs in it. I have been making the use of the Intel processor and also the other one is that is of the AMD that I am just making use of. I have made the connection in such a way so that both the processor are making the use of the separate connection string that can be used for the connection to the 3G that you are just planning to make use of. And also the fact is that the internet connection has been separated by me so that both the processors make use of the separate connection and no issues are being faced by then when both of them are making the use of it, alternatively. The main issue is with the Intel processor that I am just making use of, and also the connection problem is being faced in it. Please help me out what is the problem that is being faced by me.

Re: Two Rigs Used In Computer Not Working For BSNL Connection

For the connection issues that is being faced by you, the DNS that you are just making use of is having the issues in it, and also the factor of the connection string that you are just making use of. And also it is that you can just see that the DNS that is being used in here might have just got some of the problems with it. And also it is that you can just try the DNS connection for the site of the Google that can be used by you. Just try out the settings of the 8.8.8.8 and also then you can just try the other DNS settings that are being described by the settings number of 8.8.4.4. All this settings can then be used by you, for the main settings and also the fact is that the working of the connection string will be done out properly when after this the similar issue is being faced by you.

You have been facing the issue with the Inter rig then it can be that you might have not done the connection properly or there the issue can also be of the rig that you are just making use of and then also the other factors that is the external settings and also the files that are being used for the connection can have such kind of the issues with it. And also the other things that you can just make use of is of the Domain Name Speed that is being used for the creation of the benchmark that is being used by you when you are just making the use of the internet connection in the computer.

And also the fact is that if the domain is working out well then you can just see the settings of the processor that is being done in it, and also it is that you have to check the details of the settings that are being done for the connection of the files of the internet and also for the settings of the processor that is being done along with the connection string that you are just making use of. And also it is that you have check out the details and also it is that you can just check the details that are required for the settings that are important for the settings of the two rigs.

The other important thing is that you can just set the details of the connection that is being used by you and hen it is that you can just save all the settings and then you can just see that whether the working of the files are being done properly or not. And also the fact is that the settings should be saved in such a way so that no issues are being created when you are just making the settings and also the working of the files, that is being done so that whenever the files are being used no such issues of the connection with the processor is not being faced by it.