Thread: New Fair Usage Policy limits from Airtel Broadband

New Fair Usage Policy limits from Airtel Broadband

I got an email from Airtel Broadband that says that they are going to apply new Fair Usage Policy limits to their old customers. So at the same time as the Fair Usage Policy limit walk off up by means of 10GB, the speed post Fair Usage Policy at this time is 256kbps as a replacement for of 1Mbps. What is this? Is there other users who got the similar email from them. Please post your ideas and comments on this topic. Thank you.

Re: New Fair Usage Policy limits from Airtel Broadband

This is very bad from Airtel. That’s very bad of airtel. Following to 40GB they be supposed to make available at least 512kb per second if not then 1Mbps. I can observe a lot of airtel customers are switching to new service providers. I was also having an Airtel BB previously. Their service is of good quality but off late IMO they are offering the customers terrible plans. Also noticed that previously for a call to local landline accuse were about Rs. 1/3 Min. Now it is on the basis of per sec basis. This is very bad.

I am thinking to go for the Impatience 1799 plan that provides 4Mbps "unlimited" i.e. 4Mb per sec up to 50GB. It gives the speed of 256kbps after that. I hope MTNL was much customer friendly and did not contain a status of having terrible service. My personal MTNL landline has been lifeless for about 2 months so they do not fairly gleam of dependability. Perhaps you will have to attach with Airtel because its being the lesser of the entire problems. Thank you.

Airtel has taken a few extremely imaginative steps to guarantee that they would obtain to market. These plans seem to be costs extremely competitively. Few customers would investigate adequate to understand that the assured high speeds are only a story here. I am not telling Airtel to offer impractical packages at difficult to deal with prices. But I do encompass a query for them that what are they willing to accomplish? They are take us reverse to the 1990s but we are in 2011 now. Broadband is invented to acquire cheaper. Bandwidth is not getting some luxurious. You include the entire the resources that you require to bring a broadband revolt into the country. Why muddle the whole thing up.

Airtel Broadband is the improved internet service provider in comparison with all other that we have within India. The current steps established through the company to lesser their costing have build such an untidiness that the majority of the Airtel customers are now looking for option. The main muddle as of the company has an extremely inequitable name: Fair Usage Policy. This was on track sometime previous year and it has exaggerated in the current days. The company publicize earlier to previous year that they are going to twice the speeds of every of their customers who are with limitless plans. What they did not publicize was that the entire of these fresh plans would feature a greatly inferior fair usage policy.