Thread: Airtel Best ISP in India

Airtel Best ISP in India

I was living in Bangalore for 2 years. Now I am shifted to Mumbai from last one year. Airtel Broadband is the most excellent in bangalore in terms of technical ad well as customer support rivalry to BSNL and MTNL within Delhi and expectantly in whole India. Everywhere these guys are. Customers must be forever auspicious to have their connection that is a modest expensive as compared to MTNL/BSNL but at least dependable different than BSNL, MTNL and Reliance. I recommend everyone to get Airtel BB connection without any fear in your mind. Their customer service statement is outstanding and barely there failed a downtime if I consider. It is just once within 6 months and that to they perform maintenance on the servers and that to at night and only for 2 to 4 hrs. I hope they had their broad attendance within Mumbai that which is yet partial now to a few business regions only, so that they provide a hard rivalry to the monopolized MTNL within DSL BB equipment service and also to additional ISPs within Mumbai.

Re: Airtel Best ISP in India

I think that the Airtel have to improve in the mobile region. What the OP is actually talking regarding is Bharti Infotel, they are the people at the back of the stellar, rock hard landline internet presentation. This is mostly because of subversive cables in my case. I have been by means of them from 2004 and cannot remember some downtime. Except we obtain that time anywhere in the center of 2005 where it was low for about two hours. I think that this is one of those small numbers of cases wherever you actually acquire what you disburse for.

I am having the same opinion as you that Airtel is the finest ISP in India. I have already tried most of the BB services (except Reliance) and so I can say this with confident. Limitless plans are the most excellent as of Airtel, speed, customer support. It is also not bad with the phone except the billing. Everyone has their own point of view for this. This is what I feel and think about this. I expect more positive comments on this.

I agree that the Airtel is rather excellent in terms of givng the Customer Care but I don’t think that is enough for the customers. This will not be enough to stand in competition with other providers in the India in term of providing the internet services. MTNL as well as BSNL have improved Lines as well as additional Hardware in place. They just are short of high-quality CC and good quality techniques in backend. That is why I am not in support of that. If they overcome these problems then they will be they can beat other competitors completely.

I think that BSNL is having the entire resources to give even 100Mbps connections but they want to provide that. I do not identify regarding BB but with GSM I keep in mind when Airtel was started on a pair of years before then at that time there was extended waiting list intended for BSNL prepaid excel SIM in Gorakhpur. The SIM was for Rs. 200 on that time and it was sold around 1800-2500 in the black market. There was exact day each month when SIM’s were dispersed but no SIM were permitted for 6months.

I understood that the Best means the Service decision time. I mean that if a trouble will happen then how much time it get to solve it and the Services Level, Connectivity etc. Approximately Reliance, Bharthi Airtel as well as Tata are the well-known ISP’s within India but when matter goes to Service with Connectivity then according to me Bharthi Airtel stands in first position. If any problem occurs to their service then that get resolved within 4 hours and this is the best part of it. If we talk about reliance then it takes 24 to 48 hours for the refinement. In terms of the Connectivity, Reliance resides in Second Place following Bharthi Airtel But it is having many complaints regarding Services.