Thread: Finest broadband plan in Bangalore

Finest broadband plan in Bangalore

Hi friends I stay at Bangalore – India and I am planning to take a broadband connection but I really don’t know which one is the best for me. Actually there are lots of options available for me but I am not aware with their performance and I want to select the service provider on the basis of the performance. Now it is a humble request from my side that please guide me in this case and then also let me know the best broadband plan available.

Re: Finest broadband plan in Bangalore

If you will ask me then I will suggest you to go with the BSNL unlimited plan. This plan will cost you 500 bugs per months. This is the unlimited plan where downloading is unlimited for the whole month I am sure that this will definitely help you to solve the issue regarding the selection of the service provider. Because it is the best service provider that I have ever used and they are not giving any network issues while accessing the internet and if found any then it recovered on time.

Well I am using the Airtel broadband services with the 899 plan this is the cheapest plan available at Airtel and which is really appreciated by many users and I am sure that it will be approved but you also. Actually the thing here is that they are providing you 1mbs speed and that too with the cheapest rate. So don’t think too much just go for it and see how it goes for you I am sure that this will work fine and also will give you the services needed.

I will assist you to go with the Reliance Combo 600+ Night plan that is being used on frequent basis. It is a booster plan which will be available for you at only just Rs 600. It is known as the booster because it provided you free downloading a t night time and the speed automatically increases. Reliance is the best that I have ever used and really it provided me the best of services and I hope that it will help you also and do wonders for you.