Thread: 2mbps Leased Line in Noida

2mbps Leased Line in Noida

Hey we want a 2mbps leased line for our place of work in Noida. We get a quote of regarding 16k p.m. for the line as well as 10k first payment for the modem. So please tell me some suggestion so that I can get out from my issue as earlier as possible. Anyone have any advice of leased line supplier as well as approximately pricings .so please helps me to get solve my issue.

Re: 2mbps Leased Line in Noida

Just required to update that we lastly went with Spectranet. Airtel was moving the data on the phone line (copper cable), while Spectranet was providing to dig as well as lay a latest optical fiber line right to our office. We asked them regarding why they were doing that is not it very costly". They said that it provide lots better value as well as risk of wire cuts are low. And the optical fiber line is scalable to 100mbps in the upcoming, however copper for Airtel maxes out at 4 mbps I believe.

We are at present evaluating a 1mbps 1:1 line. The price is 10k for the media converter (the fiber optic modem) which has a 1 year guarantee. We will be paying 85k + taxes/year for the link itself. Not lots of clue regarding the different terms. They are bringing a fiber optic wire to our establish office premises which is one floor of a warehouse like building, sooner than the jazzy high rises!) From the adjacent "node”. We are their merely client in this warehouse - the others are clothes producer!

It is not regarding the mbps as well as it is not even regarding the reality that leased line 1 mbps = 8mbps DSL. They are the entire true; however that is not why leased lines are classy. It is because of the SLA (service level agreement): Spectranet have signed on for a 99.5% uptime + 1 hour wire cut response on paper. That is more precious than bandwidth for us.