Thread: What regarding hayai broadband launch in Kolkata

What regarding hayai broadband launch in Kolkata

Hey I want to know about hayai broadband launch in Kolkata I would like to know that planning regarding the launch of hayai broadband in Kolkata. I as well heard regarding the railwire broadband. However i am too much excited about hayai. As they are demanding they will be the best ISP in India. So if anyone knows anything about hayai broadband launch in Kolkata then please let me know about it over here.

Re: What regarding hayai broadband launch in Kolkata

i am as well excited aboutt hayai broadband to launch in Calcutta however i am yet to observe them begin service not to talk about the pricing. However the superior news is that railwire might launch their services in Calcutta by mid 2011 as well as so far the speeds I saw while I was at my cousins position in blore i am eagerly waiting for railwire. I distrust that railwire would be so professional to begin at the known date however either way railwire or hayai. i am crossing my fingers for both. I do not imagine there will be any differences in pricing from railwire while (and if) they launch in Calcutta.

I would get that with a grain of salt - Railwire told me that they would be launching in Mumbai. Part of the cause that we had withdrawn the pricing information from the website is that things carry on altering with regards to wholesale rates as well as new potential regarding how much it will price us to deliver to some known neighborhood. as well, like Alliance, we roll-over data, as a result if you do not utilize 120GB in a month, you have 11 more months in which to utilize it - while the 599 charge is a stable monthly charge, you merely require to top up your account with more data while it runs out.

Despite this, we have particular a few common thoughts regarding what the expected pricing will be, as well as there is still a thread dedicated to pricing even if the detail has altered a bit through 126 pages, however to provide you an thought, we are beginning flat-rate plans at Rs2499 up to Rs9999 with speeds of also 5 or 10mbit/s going up to either 100 or 200mbit/s.