Thread: Airtel to suggest 50 Mbps Internet with 200 GB FUP for 9k in Delhi

Airtel to suggest 50 Mbps Internet with 200 GB FUP for 9k in Delhi

Telecom main Bharti Airtel today said it will suggest broadband speed of 50 mbps, which will allow its customers to download full length movies in a few minutes. At first, the service would be accessible in chosen few position in Delhi as well as Gurgaon. It will later be rolled out in Mumbai, Chennai plus Bangalore in phases. A full length movie is regarding 700 MB in size as well as with a download speed of 50 mbps; it would get regarding 3-4 minutes to download the whole film. The company will recommend 50 Mbps Internet speed at Rs 8,999 for each month, by means of free data go up to 200 GB as well as extra at no cost value added services (VAS). The 7,999 plan would have the similar assistance at 30 mbps broadband speed.

Re: Airtel to suggest 50 Mbps Internet with 200 GB FUP for 9k in Delhi

You be able to fill you hard drives with yet extra mountains of unlawfully downloaded movies in complete Hard Disk. This suggests is ridiculous however the stress of a few Indian customers is still more so. I am the entire for a 200 GB FUP in this uncontrolled land where the phrase "intellectual property" is unheard of as well as unlawfully downloading movies is unspecified to be the birth right of each Indian.

Your generalized statement is now plain incorrect. by your judgment no physical media would yet be advertising in the US or Korea or additional Internet rich countries. Unlimited plans with high speeds now open up huge knowledge for customers as well as completely dissimilar business models for business. Take netflix live streaming for instance. It is now that companies are extremely averse to alter. Google is testing with 1gbps unlimited internet access. I do not recognize what words you have to state for that.

I appreciate what you are attempting to state that is why I said, "I am the entire for a 200 GB FUP" sooner than saying, "I am all for a 2 GB FUP". You have to assume from the ISP's opinion too. They just are not able to maintain public utilizing a 50 Mbps association 24 x 7, period. This is the situation the entire around the world. ISP's oversubscribe internationally. That is how they make earnings. That is why you be able to obtain a 50 Mbps cable/dsl connection for $50 in the USA .The 50 Mbps connections are oversubscribed on the statement that public won’t utilize their lines at total saturation the entire the time. The T1 is definite at 1.54 Mbps.